Love Island 2022 #48 Final Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so if we have more dates to watch tomorrow when are we losing another couple and when are the parents coming in?
What the hell will they even show us on Monday just them all sat about the villa? Surely the final dates would have been better for the final no?

Reactions: 4
Gemma seems like she’s still in that teenage mindset of thinking she’s too cool for everything which is fine but why go on one of the most cringe TV shows just to sit there with a face like a slapped arse 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s not a big deal if she had only done it once, she does it every single time Ekin is happy or excited about something and it’s getting old real quick.
Some people get the ick and can’t entertain fake behaviour, she’s definitely stuck up but she has no reason to pretend to like ekin

OK so if we have more dates to watch tomorrow when are we losing another couple and when are the parents coming in?
What the hell will they even show us on Monday just them all sat about the villa? Surely the final dates would have been better for the final no?
Isn’t Mondays episode just a live show with interviews, best bits etc?

Reactions: 5
I hope she’s not faking it, I don’t think he is 🥺
Shes not faking it... i watched some of the soap programme which she was in. Its in a different language but shes a terrible actress. So you can tell shee not acting this looks very natural.

Also even if its all fake if they dont win and luca and gemma do then we need to start a petition which can go as far as the house commons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she plays too hard at the "Im sarcastic and cynical" thing but does it so much she just comes across miserable and grumpy
It’s like she’s a 13 year old embarrassed by everyone.
SHUT UP MOM. YOU’RE SO EMBARASSING
UGH, adults kissing. That’s so gross

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Last 2 dates tomorrow and then the episode will finish with the islanders voting for least compatible couple, sunday is meet the families with one of the least compatible couples dumped and then monday will have the dancing, dress shopping, speeches etc.

They do this silly prom type thing with declarations it's boring af

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I went searching to see if Al Fibeau was Gemma's godfather or something. He isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t Mondays episode just a live show with interviews, best bits etc?
they also show them going off and writing speeches to each other and then reading the speeches aloud under an arch at the Love Island Ball and all the couples jump in the pool at the end,

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shes not faking it... i watched some of the soap programme which she was in. Its in a different language but shes a terrible actress. So you can tell shee not acting this looks very natural.

Also even if its all fake if they dont win and luca and gemma do then we need to start a petition which can go as far as the house commons.
😂😂So basically she's not faking it because she's a terrible actress? Gold!

• Haha
Some people get the ick and can’t entertain fake behaviour, she’s definitely stuck up but she has no reason to pretend to like ekin
I think she’s just not able for the performative side of Ekin.. or any of them. The relationships are all fake as eff, they’re all hamming it up. It’s the point of the show though so not sure what else she expected at this stage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.