Love Island 2022 #48 Final Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige head bobbing causing waves in the ocean
God they’re boring
I read in twitter that Danica, summer and coco have come out and said that she was rude to them.
Danica, don't join in with those other laydeez.

Reactions: 1
Back on mute… why do they have to go off separately to debrief just say the details together? #scripted 🙄😴

Reactions: 16
Let’s be real, Adam sees 💵 and Paige is blinded by muscles. Adam may be a twit but he’s no fool, there’s no way he’d go for miss honey bun when her chat is about as stimulating as a stale digestive. If Ekin turned around now and said take me Adam, he’d yeet bobble head into the ocean himself 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Paige and her rough time…. I know the jacques stuff was tough but like… the last 3 and a half weeks… really?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s be real, Adam sees 💵 and Paige is blinded by muscles. Adam may be a twit but he’s no fool, there’s no way he’d go for miss honey bun when her chat is about as stimulating as a stale digestive. If Ekin turned around now and said take me Adam, he’d yeet bobble head into the ocean himself 🤣
Least you could liven up a stale digestive by dipping it in a cuppa!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam saying it was one of the best things he’s ever done 💀💀💀💀 what, sit and have a dead convo on a stationary boat??? duck me

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So anyways.....has anyone anything nice planned for the Bank Holiday weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Adam is playing the BIGGEST game in there. Everything he says is strategically aimed at getting in the final.

Reactions: 8
Paige thinks that hunnybuns is going to be printed on primary T-shirts.. doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully horseriding for Lemma, Luca will pee himself. 😂
There's a fab horse riding ranch in Majorca aswell. The walk goes up a mountain (I nearly tit myself). That would be spot on 🤣 Ranxo Ses Roques it's called I think

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.