Love Island 2022 #48 Final Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Partial recap of tonight’s ❤🏝 episode.

- The girls and boys reflect on their time on ❤🏝
- Everyone’s falling for each other and love is growing. 💕
- Adam and Paige went on their final date on a boat. 🛳 They’re done with playing it cool. 🥶
Shame they didn’t re-enact the Titanic 🚢 now that I would’ve watched hunnybunzz! ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me tactically strolling in 15 mins late knowing all I've missed in Padam's cursed boat date

Evening all 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
What's Gemma been doing, saw some comments about her being boring, whats going on? I'm eating bombay mix that's spicier than these dates (that I'm not watching loll)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Paige head bobbing causing waves in the ocean
God they’re boring
I read in twitter that Danica, summer and coco have come out and said that she was rude to them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
None of them will last on the outside. I chose Tasha and Andrew because I think they’ll fake it the longest.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What's Gemma been doing, saw some comments about her being boring, whats going on? I'm eating bombay mix that's spicier than these dates (that I'm not watching loll)
She's back on form with the resting witch face fully in position! General miserable vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do we think Tasha and Andrew and Gemma and Luca will get for their dates?
Anything that's usually done that we haven't seen tonight?
Tandrew will be getting the super romantic ballroom type date that Molly mae and Siannise got in other seasons

Reactions: 3
Oh lordy lord this gonna be so painful to watch...at least I still have some of the good pain left over from being in hospital 🤭🤭😜😜
Ten years on still if I take mine before I start my housework on a Saturday morning, I can get it all done in half the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd rather listen to Tasha cry than listen to Paige's smugness 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.