Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Indiyah I would not be ok or comfortable with the “close” ‘best friend’ relationship Dami has with Paige 🙅🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I feel this dumping is essentially Hobsons choice.
Best of a bad bunch- I’d happily have dumped both boys as they’re both twatwaffles & kept the girls.

Reactions: 8
“What did I do” Lol Dami, what did you say about not caring what the public think after the tasha saga, hypocrite😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dami wondering what he’s done wrong 😂😂 Tasha needs to go over and tell him it’s no big deal now that the public don’t like him 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Billy was just another Jaques, Dami, Luca vibe guy so good riddance to him. It’s a shame we didn’t get rid of the other three so quick

Reactions: 11
Danica thanking her staff for their continued dedication and support to the business

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I didn’t either until this week. The bullying was just… no…
I don't think that was bullying. He was saying how he felt about tasha being flakey with Andrew. Im not saying he's perfect but tasha cries at anything. She cried being in the bottom etc

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.