Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a question.
I’ve seen some comments on here comparing Luca to Jimmy Saville look wise
I’m just not seeing it myself and I’m wondering if you’ve got two Jimmys confused and mean Jimmy Hill?

View attachment 1431633
I can see this. But I can see Savile too. They're all in the giant chin club.
1658321998087.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It's all a conspiracy! 😂😜
AlarmingBetterHorsefly-size_restricted.gif

Last year it was a bottom three but I suspect that was done to have Jake in there as they were producing his spectacular downfall.

I hope we get to vote on most/least compatible couples, that will really get to Luca.

Reactions: 8
Well Dami certainly isnt going home unfortunately.So wish Luca was stood there too

Reactions: 3
I’m going to Spain on Friday guys, can anyone tell me how we can watch love island there?😭 HELP

• Heart
Reactions: 1
More men to potentially pie Danica! Never been in a relationship? Sigh, this is not a plus point Reece.
Whenever I hear a lad say he’s ‘never had a girlfriend’, in my head it registers as: I’ve just been shagging everything with a pulse for years and I’m happy enough with that and have no desire for a relationship or commitment of any kind. I don’t like ‘labels’ and I just wanna ‘have some fun.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The newbies aren't what I would call 'bombshell's' We need proper hot people to mess the loved up couples around. Everyone is so dull, apart from Ekin-Sue and Davide.

Reactions: 13
These “bombshells” need to duck tit up.👏🏻

Jamie ain’t bad looking tbh.

Reactions: 9
Davide says him and Ekin are strong but if he even attempts to crack on with Nathalia at this point Ekin should just duck him off IMO. And I have a feeling he will 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Have you heard - it's 2022 and women are expected to be "good girls" who stay loyal to their cheating, lying, conspiring partners (Paige, Gemma and Indiyah) We are NOT supposed to think for ourselves and explore our options. We are expected to be sweet, pretty and kind. And if our heads DO get turned (Ekin and Tasha) the wrath of God will come down and penalize you with pies in the face, intense scrutiny and harassment. AND public will slut shame you and hold past discretions over your head until the end of time.

Meanwhile the guys say it's just banter and jokes and it's not that deep. LOLZ

I fully expect Love Island to bring back public stoning next year :rolleyes:
See this is what I think too. Toby last year did exactly the same constantly and he was hailed hilarious.But when a girl does the same she is bullied

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.