Love Island 2022 #40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one thing that would make this whole ‘your fate is up to your fellow islanders’ thing more interesting, would be if without conferring each islander has to vote for someone, weakest link style

that way, everyone gets a say instead of the arrogant loudmouths dictating the discussion and could have more interesting outcomes PLUS you then get the drama of potentially having to live with someone you voted

I also would like to see them do a ‘line up in the order the public voted for *insert something like biggest game player here*’ just so we could see Luca and Dami taken down a peg or two but unfortunately they seem to get off lightly and continue to be smug arseholes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh wow...
Oooo wonder if this will spice things up

have to say there hasn’t been many blondes this year, didn’t Luca say his type is usually blondes? Not that he would stray as he has his eyes on Michael Owens dick the prize, but still would be good to make him sweat!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Oooo wonder if this will spice things up

have to say there hasn’t been many blondes this year, didn’t Luca say his type is usually blondes? Not that he would stray as he has his eyes on Michael Owens dick the prize, but still would be good to make him sweat!
Tasha cries when a blonde comes in . She wasn't happy over antogia and even tried to curl her hair 🤣 her dad probably had a word . No blondes and no dancers as she wasn't happy over Danica either

• Haha
Reactions: 10
We just need at least 1 guy that respects women and isn't afraid to say it for the love of god.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
More men to potentially pie Danica! Never been in a relationship? Sigh, this is not a plus point Reece.

Reactions: 14
I’ve got a question.
I’ve seen some comments on here comparing Luca to Jimmy Saville look wise
I’m just not seeing it myself and I’m wondering if you’ve got two Jimmys confused and mean Jimmy Hill?

817D6355-7E58-499D-A287-A441928646EE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Dami and Luca are both a nasty piece of work. I’d love to see Gemma and Indiyah wise up and dump them before the final.

Pretty much everyone in there needs to grow a backbone. The girls are putting up with awful behaviour from the guys and the guys aren’t calling out the other guys crappy behaviour.

I don’t particularly like Tasha and Andrew but everyone is being a twit to them. They just need to step back from everyone, enjoy their couple, not worry what anyone thinks and just see how far they get at this point. These people are not their friends and at this point they shouldn’t want them to be either.

I must say Adam has surprised me. He’s been really quite respectful and seemed to actually care about peoples feelings (asking Summer on a date as nobody was really chatting to her, kissing Danica in the challenge when Billy had embarrassed her). Didn’t think we’d be in a position where Adam was the most respectful guy in the villa but here we are, he’s coming across very well imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Tasha head will be spinning 😂
Unless she is sensible now as she wasn't in Bottom 2 and end is in sight

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh no nathalia looks a really young ekin🙈 can see her going for Davide

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I’ve got a question.
I’ve seen some comments on here comparing Luca to Jimmy Saville look wise
I’m just not seeing it myself and I’m wondering if you’ve got two Jimmys confused and mean Jimmy Hill?

View attachment 1431633
That chin is magnificent. Luca can only dream of being compared!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think they'll turn any heads personally. Maybe Danica if she stays!
Lacey and Jamie are both 27 so they’ve definitely been brought in to try and sway Adam or Davide and Ekin-Su respectively. Reece is most likely being sent in for Danica and Nathalia will probably end up with Deji by default.

Reactions: 16
oh dear god .ekin and davide .forgot about the new bombshells just think of each other

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.