Love Island 2022 #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys are a pack of cunts and nothing they do between now and the end of the series will change my mind. Them and their behaviours are making this series a horrendously hard watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Billy has no balls. Telling Danica to her face they still have a chance and then everyone else he’s going to end it because he feels nothing for her. Grim little boy 🤮

Reactions: 38
I feel like at this point Dami/Luca and Andrew had the exact same conversation every night for the past few days, LOL

Reactions: 14
Billy is boring me now 👋🏻 Changed my mind about him 😴 But I do want him to crack on with Gemma to piss Luca off :)

Reactions: 18
Danica my love, you're way out of all these boys league. Especially the likes of Billy.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Billy is so unattractive and looks like a complete douche in those sunglasses! And the boys have totally been schooled by producers Tasha should tell them to shove it

Reactions: 21
ergh Billy you scrag.. its not a lads holiday the whole nation is watching ya knobshite

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“I can’t go without banter”

Changed days when Adam is the mature one telling the boy he’s screwed up.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.