Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinythings

VIP Member
I would like to formally apologise to everyone here for my previous statement from yesterday about fancying Billy. I have now seen the error of my ways and am taking time to reflect and heal in hopes to not make such a grave error in the future. Thankyou for your understanding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

stardust21

VIP Member
Please can we replace all of the men from the villa?

Also. How the fuck is Adam Fucking Collard the best man in villa?!

Also also. Fuck off Luca.

BF896CFF-F8E2-4D1B-B51F-F43672E13369.jpeg

ALSOOOOOO: fuck off Dami too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

iieee

VIP Member
Adam's not decent. Just slut shamed Ekin then told everyone about Danica's private business.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

1181carmenta

VIP Member
This situation with Billy and Danica really makes me realise, that all the times you’ve cried over a lad in your life (and trust me, I’m with you girls) who didn’t appreciate you, or see your worth, it was not your fault. It was never you. It is them. Someone’s inability to see how special you are doesn’t mean you aren’t beautiful or worthy of love or commitment.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I rate Deji massively for actually telling Billy he’s a prick. Because he is. And it’s not often you see a man defending a woman, unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

stardust21

VIP Member
At the end of that Danica literally said

“Thank you for hearing me out”

like a work meeting 😂😂😂😂 I’m DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 65

ATV2021

VIP Member
TBH Adam Collard is a cock aswell. I think, at the moment, Deji is the only semi decent guy in there

Reactions: 64

GossWhore

VIP Member
Update on the Facebook groups

The Facebook mums are revolting. They are not all Luca Lovers anymore. We need to keep this momentum up.

I haven't joined a MLM yet but time are tough lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Can we all agree that Paige needs taking down a peg or two?! The whole thing with Adam is shady and she stands there watching everyone else fall apart but never having the girls backs

Reactions: 58

AshMay

VIP Member
Gemma really has coasted this whole time. She hasn't even had a personality or been any fun in the challenges to make up for it. I'd love for someone like her, paige or luca to somehow get binned off in a shock twist.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Dami doesn't like the word exclusive because when he inevitably cheats on Indiyah he can say "but we weren't exclusive soooo 🤷🏻‍♀️"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
I'm sick of this let the islanders decide bullshit - they're too emotionally invested let us savages have the final say.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

cee-bee

VIP Member
The way Luca and Dami behave, they clearly think that they're the leader of the pack and will pick on whoever they think is the weakest.
ive said this from the first week. Luca immediately honed in on Andrew because he saw him as weaker than him. His bullying started day one.

Reactions: 48

AshMay

VIP Member
Typical guy, gonna play it off lightly and laugh and then act like Danica is being aggressive, disgusting behaviour
Absolute grade A prick

• Heart
Reactions: 48