Love Island 2022 #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can we replace all of the men from the villa?

Also. How the duck is Adam bleeping Collard the best man in villa?!

Also also. duck off Luca.

BF896CFF-F8E2-4D1B-B51F-F43672E13369.jpeg

ALSOOOOOO: duck off Dami too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
TBH Adam Collard is a cock aswell. I think, at the moment, Deji is the only semi decent guy in there

Reactions: 64
Pisses me off how Gemma puts up with Luca's behaviour.
Billy is a dick as well so I don't want him to go for her either. Ffs

Reactions: 42
I would like to formally apologise to everyone here for my previous statement from yesterday about fancying Billy. I have now seen the error of my ways and am taking time to reflect and heal in hopes to not make such a grave error in the future. Thankyou for your understanding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Salty chips, chicken strips, chilli 🌶, onions, peppers 😋😋😋😋😋 @Kas01980
Absolutely delish 😋

Awwww fair play to you for looking after the wildlife..really important. Poor animals get left behind. The only animal i want left behind is bleeping Luca 👿👿
I want!!!!! They look delish!! ♥

I felt so sad seeing them scratching around for food and water 🦔🦔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Adam's not decent. Just slut shamed Ekin then told everyone about Danica's private business.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
These vile boys have no idea at the reaction they'll get when they leave the villa. They'll probably spend the next few months trying to not get punched every time they go out.

Fools.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I really like Deji!! But i dont think Danica likes him like that and if she did go for him it would be to stay in the game.

Reactions: 26
TBH Adam Collard is a cock aswell. I think, at the moment, Deji is the only semi decent guy in there
Nah he was like “you can’t trust anything she says” to Davide for no reason. And he probably has a GF on the outside.

THEY ALL SUCK and whatever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So bloody obvious the producers were behind that apology 🙄
As fake as Luca’s Turkey teeth 🥱

Is Collard having a laugh giving Ekin the pie? He who coupled up with about 465 different girls the last time he was in.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Nah he was like “you can’t trust anything she says” to Davide for no reason. And he probably has a GF on the outside.

THEY ALL SUCK and whatever
I hope whichever girl wins....steals the bleeping money 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.