Love Island 2022 #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please explain to me why Tasha is hated so much? What has she done that’s caused so much hate? I’m genuinely confused and think I’ve missed something in show!

Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise when Amber gill was live lucas sister went on and started commenting about her tweets? Look at ambers tweets, Lucas sister is a freak wow
I’m sorry but Amber is a hypocrite, she preaches #bekind and tit but also is fast to slag off and slate islanders who are currently on the show. She’s a try hard desperately clinging onto her fame from the show and it’s just beggy. She’s not the only ex islander like that but she seems to shout the loudest so comes up more often (although I’ve now blocked her haha).

Reactions: 13
Can someone please explain to me why Tasha is hated so much? What has she done that’s caused so much hate? I’m genuinely confused and think I’ve missed something in show!
Seriously! I’ve seen so many comments, even ones that condemn the actions of the boys towards her, say they hate the girl but I’ve not seen one good reason why. At least not good enough to explain the level of dislike she is getting. If you find someone annoying, like fair enough, I just think the reaction to her has been too extreme for just finding her annoying.
The only thing I’ve seen her do is maybe not like a guy as much as he likes her, question her feelings and explore other options in the early stages of a potential relationship.. which quite frankly, I found relatable.. well relatable for when I was in my early 20s! And isn’t that the point of love island, us watching them figure out “do I like this person or oooh this new person”. What’s the point of bombshells if no one is allowed have their head turned???

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I covered this in detail in a previous thread. She is successful.. in her own right though? Hmmm not sure I’d call it that.

in summary, looks like Luca and Claudia went to the same school and influencers Sophie Floyd and Saffron Barker, and looks like were in the same friendship circle.

I’m not sure who gained popularity first, but Claudia it seems, has piggybacked off the success of either Saffron and Sophie and launched her business representing influencers.

she has recently enterted into a business relationship with the two owners of Makeup Revolution, releasing her company branded makeup line.

Makeup revolution have a good relationship with ITV and an established collaboration with them. Claudia has undoubtedly leveraged this as a way to get Luca into the villa.

his exposure will help her business if she signs him on, so she has a vested business interest in making him look good and helping him out. It’s not all done out of sibling love, just like Luca latching into Gemma most likely has little to do with any love he has for Gemma. It’s likely part of a strategy Claudia will have devised with Luca since that’s what she does for a job (when she’s not bragging about what a girlboss she is on tiktok)
wow, that was extensive - thank you! How the hell as she managed to get into bed with the make up company?!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure the papers have the same title told "put twist in" and same photo

Screenshot_20220720-121714_Google.jpg

Because how was that a twist????

A twist would be everyone else but Danica, Summer, Billy and Dami are left to win

Reactions: 11
Not one of those boys in there are men, I'd call them a bunch of 10 year olds, only I know my 10 year old has more cop on and empathy than they do. Vile pack of idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen or posted this yet? Gemma's mum commenting on Tasha!
Facts! She has to dislike Luca? Who wants their daughter going out with someone who could pick on another girl and humiliate her so relentlessly?

Reactions: 30
Danica to go tonight .they already picked her over antigoni so I think her time is up now and dami to go as well and then next tasha and andrew to go .I don't like tashas facial expressions to ekin tbh .it's like whenever she says something about her and davide .she's just got a face on her .noticed it last night as well

Reactions: 4
I really don't understand why people like Danica. It's not that I dislike her but I find her so bland, she has all the ingredients to be spicy but somehow it just doesen't work. I can see why the boys are put off, when she chats with them it's like a job interview.

Reactions: 12
I just don't understand how you have a public vote and then leave it in the hands of the contestants to decide who leaves.

I'm going to guess that Dami was bottom of the vote and they want to keep him in, which is disgraceful if true.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.