Love Island 2022 #39

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls with the exception of Paige and maybe summer are all way too good for these men

Reactions: 10
Overkill with the apologies now. This is the 4th scene of them apologising. These boys are shallow, insincere bullies who are running scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m thinking a bombshell will come in the next couple of days. Even though the end is here soon.

Reactions: 6
so are we all in agreement that we want danica and deji to couple up and win this thing???

i still love ekin su but davide doesn’t deserve her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 32
Hands up anyone who’s not pissed off with tonight’s episode.
.. and can the producers please be included in the group duck off….
oh we’ve upped a level they’re apologising to Andrew now .. so duck off Andrew for ‘appreciating it’.

Reactions: 11
Idk something about the way everyone is talking about Danica behind her back is really upsetting 🙁 very few of them actually have her back

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Overkill with the apologies now. This is the 4th scene of them apologising. These boys are shallow, insincere bullies.
So so obviously orchestrated by the producers. So insincere and I hope that they have been read the riot act and change their behaviour. But I also hope the public see through them and still vote their sorry arses out.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.