Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah Tasha got a lot of pies...how many, 4?
Billy, Davide, Luca and Dami

Ekin Sue was pied by Adam and Andrew.

Indyiah got one by Deji

Reactions: 3
Oh stfu Adam
Hate all the guys exaggerating and giving it the big one about the girls flirting

Reactions: 28
I think Luca is gonna go tonightā€¦. Like this is awful stuff. It could be a dami but I think heā€™ll swing itā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I know he wonā€™t be, because itā€™s only a bottom two, but I really wish Luca was in the bottom so his ego could be deflated

Reactions: 30
I feel like Luca and Damiā€™s toxicity is spreading through the rest of the boys šŸ˜³

Reactions: 37
Iā€™m starting to feel really sorry for Tasha. Sheā€™s clearly really sensitive and she is being picked on and singled out at this point.

Luca literally labelled Andrew as being ā€˜weakā€™ which is a horrible thing to call a man, heā€™d be horrified if he knew that, and I think they probably see Tasha as a ā€˜weakā€™ female in the sense she struggles to stand up for herself, is prone to crying, etc. Sheā€™s staying quiet and taking it but you can tell itā€™s really affecting her now. I donā€™t like it.

And itā€™s also making Andrew feel uncomfortable which I donā€™t like cos heā€™s a nice lad. Heā€™s so reserved and you can tell all he wants is to be accepted by them - it took a lot for him to finally confront Dami and Luca last night - but theyā€™re isolating them both and the girls are just as bad for not standing up for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I donā€™t like Tasha at all but I do feel sorry for her now. Canā€™t they let it drop?
i HAAAAAAAT luca so much, get him out

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.