Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Dami has totally pissed on his chips with me, I liked him at the start, but his constant mumbling and never really saying anything when he talks, then getting on his high horse when Summer didn't agree with him and 'roll over' - you screwed her over dude!! Just because you didn't have feelings for her, doesn't mean you are allowed to mess her around and play with HER feelings! That doesn't make you a nice person!!

Honestly I'm fuming. I feel like no one gives a tit about anyone else's feelings and are just in it for themselves.

Davide has snogged, Ekin, Danica, Coco & Mollie (outside of tasks etc) yet Ekin is slut shamed because she dared to hook up with Jay without asking his permission - all at a time when he was giving her zero attention and practically said he wasn't interest.

Luca had a total bug up his ass because Gemma talked to Billy. First it was her fault for 'flirting' then it wasn't her fault and it was all about Luca's paranoia. How is it Gemma's fault if Billy thought he had a chance!? The fact is, he doesn't trust Gemma his lack of trust makes him want to control everything she does and who she speaks to. She can't talk to a guy because that might give him the wrong idea and might upset Luca... major red flag!!

The guys tit all over Tasha, and yeah she's not my fave, but hell Paige has flipped from Jacques to Adam in a hot minute and no one has said anything! (Yeah I know Jacques was a grade A knob but she was still smitten with him). The guys slagged Tasha for coming back with a guy when ANDREW DID THE SAME.

*Deep breath* I'm going to go make a cuppa now! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Ekin-Su applying an exfoliating face scrub
Dami.gif

"Watch them veneers, girl"
ven.gif

"You kissed Summer in our bed, so..."
new.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Voted Summer and Deji. I want Luca and Gemma to be in the bottom 3 so she realises the public doesn't support her enabling behaviour/choices tonight. She has just shown all those young girls who watch that you should modify your opinions and actions to keep the peace in a relationship.

Reactions: 45
Weā€™re on the same amount of threads as the 2021 series now, and I thought we got through those quickly! šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Voted Billy but wish id voted Davide now. Doesnt seem like many people did and i dont want him to go :(

Reactions: 14
I justā€¦ the bullyingā€¦ itā€™s justā€¦

I literally donā€™t like a single couple bar Andrew and Tasha and thatā€™s largely down to disliking everyone else more.

Reactions: 27
ā€œTrust the processā€ ā€¦ I would rather not watch a potentially abusive relationship unfold on national television every night, thanks.
And offering to reshare people who voteā€¦isnā€™t that bribery???? Shameless

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Voted Summer and Deji. I want Luca and Gemma to be in the bottom 3 so she realises the public doesn't support her enabling behaviour/choices tonight. She has just shown all those young girls who watch that you should modify your opinions and actions to keep the peace in a relationship.
agreed. Poor gem, sheā€™s the victim of Lucaā€™s coercion and manipulation but itā€™s dangerous to normalise it or trivialise it.

thise arguments he has with her arenā€™t violent, they arenā€™t explicitly manipulative. But they donā€™t need to be. They wear you down over time. You come to dread them and how drained they make you feel. So you change ever so slightly to keep the peace. But then the goalposts moveā€¦ the arguments start back up again, the baseless accusations, the volatility. So you change a tiny little bit moreā€¦ and it becomes a cycle, a pattern of behaviour. Before you know it, youā€™ve changed yourself completely, reduced yourself to being so submissive, except itā€™s not your fault. You were worn down and trained to behave as though you were an animal. Iā€™ve been through it and I see Gemma going through it now. Sheā€™s started off strong but she can push back and push back - Luca will just keep zoning in with the pressure until she gives up. Sheā€™s already giving up.

ā€œTrust the processā€ ā€¦ I would rather not watch a potentially abusive relationship unfold on national television every night, thanks.
claudia makes me sick

sheā€™s removed it now I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not a fan of Andrew and Tasha but they were both single and could do what they wanted.

They've decided to make it official, pretty much knowing what each other has done, so Dami and Luca need to let it be.

They're bullies and trying to deflect from their own behaviour.

Reactions: 45
I canā€™t explain how DESPERATE I am for Luca to be in the bottom, and Tasha not to be. We all know itā€™ll be down to the Islanders ultimately and theyā€™ll save Luca but I hope he gets pissed off and Tashaā€™s just like ā€œwhy are you upset? Youā€™re in love you should be happyā€

*manifesting*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 94
We are all going to be so livid when Luca isnā€™t in the bottom 3 arenā€™t weā€¦

Luca is the new Faye of LI Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.