Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who voted Billy?! 👀

ETA - in the poll. I'm so mixed about him.
I don't mind Billy - though he isn't consistent with what he says to the girls and the boys. With the girls he is very supportive, then becomes all 'lads, lads, lads' with the boys.

However, he DOES give me major David Brent vibes - especially when he laughs. Honestly - once you've seen it, you can't un-see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm just listening to talks with Ash and she's actually speaking facts .saying Andrew acting shocked about dami and luca acting the way they are and playing the victim when he slated tasha to them constantly in tasha went to them when he was upset so they saw him at his worst and heard everything from Andrew so are obviously not going to then like tasha when they was the people that andrew would rant to and stuff .she dosnt like luca and dami however feels like what there saying is warranted

Reactions: 20
Luca and Dami in the bottom 3 - hopefully it humbles them a bit especially if Tasha ans Andrew are saved.

Reactions: 35
I want Luca and dami in the bottom with Tasha and Andrew pfft

Reactions: 17
Voted Andrew & Tasha purely to try and see Dami & Luca in the bottom 3 and to watch their jaws drop. Luca will have steam coming out of his ears when he realises what his behaviour has cost him 🤣

Never thought I’d be giving a vote to those 2…
I voted for Deji for similar reasons, really hope Luca and Dami end up at the bottom, so sick of the 2 of them

Reactions: 14
I don't mind Billy - though he isn't consistent with what he says to the girls and the boys. With the girls he is very supportive, then becomes all 'lads, lads, lads' with the boys.

However, he DOES give me major David Brent vibes - especially when he laughs. Honestly - once you've seen it, you can't un-see it!
He gives me the ick. He is EVERYWHERE.

Reactions: 13
Luca and Dami are my least favourite boys. Tonight Dami’s smugness annoyed me so I voted him on the poll. I don’t understand how Luca hasn’t given Gemma the complete and utter ick yet

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I liked Billy until the bedroom manicure or whatever they call it. I dunno him in the beach hut just gave me the ick. I think he'd be great as a guy friend, but he'd stay firmly in the friend zone for me. 😅

Reactions: 28
I voted Queen Ekin Su and Deji! Get Luca in bottom 3 and wipe that smirk off his face!!

Reactions: 20
Luca and Dami are my least favourite boys. Tonight Dami’s smugness annoyed me so I voted him on the poll. I don’t understand how Luca hasn’t given Gemma the complete and utter ick yet
Once he’s in the bottom 3 he will.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Completely off topic but why do Ekinsu and Gemma look like they've had * lip filler since last nights episode 😂😳🙈

* top up

Reactions: 32
If they go with the public choice of who will be getting dumped, it can very likely be Luca. I wish the producers would let that happen, but I guess they might make islanders choose again?!

Reactions: 22
I bet the islanders will choose who goes. Annoyingly will probably be Dejj

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.