Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danica looks so much better in the daytime of todays episode! The cheap dresses and 90s eyeshadow make her look tacky.

Reactions: 48
They all need to remember their worth cause THIS is who they're letting treat them like that? Nahhhh lmao

20220718_230146.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 95
luca convincing himself that the only reason paige pied him was cause he pied her in week 1, even tho she said it’s cause he tit stirs, i hate this guy so much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
I think the producers have done a vote now to try and get Luca in the bottom tbh in an attempt to show they are listening to viewers on his behaviour. They know he won’t get there with Gemma, but I imagine Gemma gets a lot more votes then he does.

I worry he won’t end up in the bottom due to how people were about Jacques. I think some people are still in agreement with him.

Reactions: 15
We are all going to be so livid when Luca isn’t in the bottom 3 aren’t we…

Luca is the new Faye of LI Tattle
Votes were purposefully done only after faye lite episodes to ensure she was never in the bottom 3. She was never called out. They’re making a clear opportunity for public to vote them into the bottom. This wasn’t done for Faye and she remained oblivious.

Up until tonight I’d have said Dami was the Faye but hoping he’ll also go to the bottom.

Reactions: 9
Votes were purposefully done only after faye lite episodes to ensure she was never in the bottom 3. She was ever called out. They’re making a clear opportunity for public to vote them into the bottom. This wasn’t done for Faye and she remained oblivious.
I just don’t know where the fiat 500 vote is going to go instead… I guess Adam will probably get a lot of votes from Paige’s fans. I can just see Luca not being in the bottom three, because Deji, Billy and Dami probably will be instead.

Reactions: 12
Seeing a lot of tweets praising gemma for pieing billy as if she wasn't embarrazzzinnnnggg in that game

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I checked this on Twitter and I’m glad I’m not alone. Does anyone think Billy has features of a little person/dwarfism?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I just don’t know where the fiat 500 vote is going to go instead… I guess Adam will probably get a lot of votes from Paige’s fans. I can just see Luca not being in the bottom three, because Deji, Billy and Dami probably will be instead.
I promise you he will be… when have I ever been wrong before?

😬😬😬

Seeing a lot of tweets praising gemma for pieing billy as if she wasn't embarrazzzinnnnggg in that game
I’m on her side for that. He sold her out to the lads as though she was flirting. He deserved it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Soz to be dumb but when does someone get voted out based on tonight’s vote? I can never follow the pattern with LI, is it just me?

Reactions: 2
Soz to be dumb but when does someone get voted out based on tonight’s vote? I can never follow the pattern with LI, is it just me?
It depends on who is in the bottom 3 with Luca and Dani - if it’s Deji he could be in trouble as he has no proper connection. If not Deji I’ve no idea how it would play out…

Reactions: 4
As well as being a horrid little boy, Luca is such a dumbass. I actually can't believe he gave elon musk as an example of an intelligent person when he has a tattoo of EINSTEIN ffs! Gemma run for the hills!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Luca thinking all the girls pied him because he dumped them and no because he's a pie e of crap shows what a narcasisit he really is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.