Love Island 2022 #38 Who got all the pies Who got all the pies Luca Bishy Vile and fishy He got all the pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luca won't be leaving i dont think because they don't want Gemma leaving with him... It'll be either Billy or Andrew i reckon. I voted for Deji. Hope he gets with Danica i dont like Tasha at all but i do have a soft spot for Andrew. Cant help but feel sorry for him

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they’d have given luca and dami such a villain arc with this whole tasha thing if it wasn’t leading to some sort of Payoff. I really really hope she and Andrew both stay for at least this vote off.

Reactions: 5
It's nothing to do with her being a woman.

When I say I want to see Luca and Dami called out on their behaviour I mean I want to see an islander telling them that the way they speak to other people is disrespectful and not acceptable. There is a way to do that without being rude.

On multiple occasions Luca has smirked, made snide comments, pulled faces, even blatantly laughed at someone when they are upset. That's not the same as "calling them out". At some points he has come across as actually enjoying seeing someone upset and adding to their misery (like when he kept repeating "Tasha who?" during the movie night, with no provocation). It's not normal to enjoy someone else's pain like that.

Also, remember how angry Luca got when Dami accused him of having a game plan. If he's allowed to get upset by a comment like that then he should accept that someone else would be upset when he says the same to them.

Reactions: 24
Isn't ian Stirling meant to be the narrater on love island USA as well .I'm sure I sure something about how he was going to be doing that as well . if that starts tonight then how's he doing both

Reactions: 2
I love this JombleWomble

Up there for thinking ... down there for dancing x

Reactions: 4
Isn't ian Stirling meant to be the narrater on love island USA as well .I'm sure I sure something about how he was going to be doing that as well . if that starts tonight then how's he doing both
JFC he is well past his sell by date here so let the yanks have him & lippy teeth too

Reactions: 3
All of this in spades, and let’s not forget how awful he was to Danica after she had the temerity to want to couple up with him, OK he didn’t fancy her but he went out of his way to make her feel uncomfortable, even refusing to share a bed with her, OK Danica read the room wrong but isn’t it protocol to make newbies feel comfortable. A few days later Danica properly calls him out as the most needy islander during a task, he questioned that over and over, inwardly fuming .. but of course this representation of modern day sainthood is entitled to be unkind to whomever he wants wants, whenever he wants

Reactions: 14
I haven’t been able to catch up sadly, but I just watched first look, IM SCREAMING WHEN EKIN DODGED THAT PIE I fucking love her

Reactions: 16
Yes, but, on the occasions where he has pulled her up on her actions, I don’t think he has been disrespectful towards her. I don’t think he was being rude to her. He didn’t laugh at her on that occasion. He just didn’t understand why she was throwing a wobbler. I’m not condoning what Luca has done at other times. I agree he’s a cunt but I don’t think he was wrong on that particular occasion after the vote or last night when it was a challenge

I haven’t been able to catch up sadly, but I just watched first look, IM SCREAMING WHEN EKIN DODGED THAT PIE I fucking love her
She is amazing

Reactions: 11
The night that this happened where he pulled her up everyone was on here saying that this is the only time they agreed with Luca including me so don’t worry you’re not the only one

Reactions: 8
So glad I'm not the only one who can see through tasha everyone will soon be moaning when she is crying again or trying to get to know someone else behind Andrew's back
I see through it as well she’s definitely the worst of the girls. I think she’ll still be in the bottom tonight, her and summer i predict. I cannot stand her crying anymore and going on anymore

Reactions: 2
I love this JombleWomble

Up there for thinking ... down there for dancing x
Hells that is hot man! I'm drinking Mr vino on a Tuesday night which doesn't normally happen but I need something to take the edge off!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.