Love Island 2022 #31 Jacques is LITERALLY out the window and deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well fùck Sky TV - just sat down to watch tonight’s episode and the program which is on series link hasn’t recorded. They’ve done this a few times now :mad:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Did he just say he'd be waiting for her? Jacques you couldn't even wait 3 days for her when you only had 6 women to choose from.

I hate seeing people cry 😭 I don't believe anything he's saying at all but I still feel bad for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Luca losing his little witch boy. Dami hates him, what's he gonna do now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon his family may have shown concern for him to producers about how he’s coming across on the outside! He’s definitely been given some sort of message.

Reactions: 17
I’m confused - does this mean that Jacques is waiting for Paige until she gets out? But paige is staying in the villa?
It’s kind of what he said? Like he’s saying he’ll wait for her so how can she possibly crack on.

Reactions: 7
I actually feel very sorry for Jax, I really hope there's good support for him when he gets home :(

Reactions: 13
Jesus they are all literally acting like someone died! You'll see him in like two bloody weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He was definitely told to leave, too much has been edited out and it’s making the whole episode so stilted.

Reactions: 45
I’m so confused. Have they actually said why he is leaving ? I think something more clearly happened last night and it’s been edited out. Otherwise why would he leave when another block is trying to crack on with his girl?
This is what I think too…Paige has done a total 360 on him too. It’s like he’s kicked off and we haven’t seen it.

Reactions: 11
The girls don't seem particularly bothered. We definitely haven't been shown whatever led to this. Feels like we've missed an episode or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.