Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up now.

Ekin only fuming that Adam didn't immediately make a play for her. You couldn't see her TV soap star brain ticking over... I'll tell him I'm unavailable to make myself more of a challenge for him... that will get me more air time.

Paige is annoying.

Tasha just needs to get in the bin, her smug head at the fire pit when herself and Andrew were saved.

As for Gemma and Luka. Yes he is possessive. I think both himself and Gemma are aware of this. A lot of what we see is clearly set up. It's no coincidence that the boys came back, him first, while she was talking to Adam.
But the suggestions that she is scared of him and was "shaking" when Adam mentioned his name are a bit of a reach imo

Reactions: 10
I swear Adam Collard looked about 35 when he was on love island first time round. How are we supposed to be believe he’s 25?!! Christ.
I really hope he goes for Gemma. Wipe the smile off Smug Luca’s face. Imagine Billy too :ROFLMAO:
The ‘best mates’ thing between Luca and Jaxx - so false! Luca is keeping him close as a frenemie. I don’t think he even likes Jaxx.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand the Adam love. I don’t even find him slightly attractive. Can’t even say he’s a good looking lad. Sorry. Don’t hate me.
He looks mean. And like he smells like cheap larger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I swear Adam Collard looked about 35 when he was on love island first time round. How are we supposed to be believe he’s 25?!! Christ.
I really hope he goes for Gemma. Wipe the smile off Smug Luca’s face. Imagine Billy too :ROFLMAO:
The ‘best mates’ thing between Luca and Jaxx - so false! Luca is keeping him close as a frenemie. I don’t think he even likes Jaxx.
I didn´t know who he was and thought who is this guy pushing 40 coming on Love Island.. He looks like he has very low body fat so that can age the face horribly. I don´t really see him making a big impact this time around tbh.

Reactions: 4
So do we assume Gemma has told Luca what Paige asked the girls not to say regarding her date with Adam. And then Luca has told Jacques?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So do we assume Gemma has told Luca what Paige asked the girls not to say regarding her date with Adam. And then Luca has told Jacques?
If she doesn’t Ekin will. I don’t get the vibes Paige is as close with ekin as she is to the other OG girls. It could be editing.

Adam better pull inidyah for a chat and calI out any insecurities about dami. It’s annoying that he seems to have gotten away with everything. Everyone is swooning over that ridiculous run and kiss in the garden. The man is a dog - sleeping in the garden now that she’s back in villa - it would be completely different if she went away again.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I totally agree with everything said about Luca. I wonder if he’s even more insecure purely because of who Gemma is?! Rich dad so when he comes out and keeps Gemma he’s set for future & likely more fame than the rest and that’s why he’s so insecure in there.

Reactions: 3
I didn´t know who he was and thought who is this guy pushing 40 coming on Love Island.. He looks like he has very low body fat so that can age the face horribly. I don´t really see him making a big impact this time around tbh.
Don’t imagine he’s really there to couple up, his role is to make the girls aware of a bit of reality .. and he’s doing a good job that place needs a real good shake up, everyone has to be fed up with the inevitable scenario of OGs having all the power.

Otherwise, I do have a question: if Adam does couple up would he be allowed to participate in the final and perhaps take the prize?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
“You’re as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside”. Nah, Paige c’mon don’t be an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Antigoni said that the paige thing telling danica to go away was edited and made to look worse than it was when it didn't exactly go that way
I must have missed that. It just goes to show how heavily edited it is 🤣

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the Adam love. I don’t even find him slightly attractive. Can’t even say he’s a good looking lad. Sorry. Don’t hate me.
He looks mean. And like he smells like cheap larger.
Totally. Hes not attractive at all!! Why do girls flock to guys that clearly love themselves

Reactions: 9
I actually think Davide really likes Ekin. I reckon he plays his cards close to his chest until he fully trusts someone. I think when he sees how Ekin has behaved with Adam and also the guy in casa (George is it?) He will run for the hills.i don't think he will have the patience for her at all.
And why is everyone swooning over Adam in the villa??? He's not that nice!!! However I will enjoy seeing him ruffle a few feathers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Ekin is the biggest GAME PLAYER EVER. She totally knew the assignment with Adam- he's sent in to bring the drama. And knew that his entrance would be in the media. She did not engage in 1 word when Paige was talking about the chat she had with Adam, instead kept staring over at him knowing the camera would focus on her reaction and she'd draw the attention of the scene away from Paige. Then running off the give him the villa tour 1 on 1... she is so calculated to optimise screen time. And I remember her saying to Gemma 'I need you' when she was going through the Davide Jay saga knowing the media circus that surrounded the daughter of Michael Owen when she was going in... she'll be wading in on the Jacques drama tonight to steal the screen time. Headwrecking

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually think Davide really likes Ekin. I reckon he plays his cards close to his chest until he fully trusts someone. I think when he sees how Ekin has behaved with Adam and also the guy in casa (George is it?) He will run for the hills.i don't think he will have the patience for her at all.
And why is everyone swooning over Adam in the villa??? He's not that nice!!! However I will enjoy seeing him ruffle a few feathers
Same I think Davide is really into Ekin but doesnt show it or fears showing it for fear of getting hurt..he said it himself before🙈Just hope this movie night etc doesnt wreck them🥺

Reactions: 9
Alright. So perhaps the producers have been holding out movie night till Adam's here to shake up the girls since the CA boys failed to do so?
I always love the movie night (especially this season must be great), and also the challenge which the islanders read out tweets and they have to fill in the blank !!!! Where are these two???????????

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.