Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way Billy acted when Jacques told him to f*** off has made me like him even more!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hmm I wonder if while Jacques was out of bed just then is when someone from behind the scenes came and had a word with him?

Have they edited out him confronting Adam or has he not worked up the nerve to do it yet?
I felt that the scene between Luca and Adam was staged. It felt like he’d been sent as a messenger after something else went down.

I think Jacques did massively go off on one but it was edited out.

Reactions: 15
Tasha fancies whoever happens to be in front of her at that particular moment. Crying in the bed ffs pathetic carry on

Reactions: 16
does anyone else think that someone’s told jacques to leave? he doesn’t seem stable at all
Definitely, he isn’t mentally strong enough for this. Hope he has support (not excusing his actions but he reminds me of a child who can’t regulate his emotions).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What is Tasha on about, crying about getting hurt and playing wounded victim like she didn’t bring a guy back from casa 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I said yesterday that I think Billy should have been in from the start and I stand by it, he’s a good lad

Reactions: 15
Up thread someone said Rosie had messaged Paige’s family, wtaf, it was years ago and something tells me it’s not the first time Rosie has been binned off by a fuckboi. It’s ridiculous. It’s like Shaugna still going on when that bloke was never that into her in the first place.

Reactions: 13
Jaques defo would of been getting called in for well-being checks during the night I’m sure they “helped” (told/convinced/manipulated) him into leaving as it’s for the best.

Reactions: 11
Is it bad i feel sorry for Jax.a bit.defo finds relationships difficult
I don’t feel for him as he’s projecting because he’s a liar and a chest so expects the women to behave like he does

Reactions: 9
I said yesterday that I think Billy should have been in from the start and I stand by it, he’s a good lad
hes becoming my favourite, I mean there’s not much competition because they all annoy me. Shame I can’t see any girls in there that I’d like to see him with

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.