Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up thread someone said Rosie had messaged Paige’s family, wtaf, it was years ago and something tells me it’s not the first time Rosie has been binned off by a fuckboi. It’s ridiculous. It’s like Shaugna still going on when that bloke was never that into her in the first place.
It’s definitely not, her current boyfriend cheats on her too 😂

Reactions: 4
does anyone else think that someone’s told jacques to leave? he doesn’t seem stable at all
I think he might have got a "you can either have a chance to say your goodbyes and then leave 'voluntarily' or we can kick you out."

Ok I definitely think something was edited out, because the awkward tension in these morning chats is way too much to just be from what we saw?!

Reactions: 13
Anyone else nervous for when the new thread starts because it turns into chaos when the old one doesnt close

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine after all this jaques stropping out the villa Adam chooses Danica 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just aswell i have a big box of these...think I need to cool down...the Adam effect 😘😘
I've had two tonight and draw the line now after last nights shenanigans. Took me bloody ages to get to sleep as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is Tasha so false? Can’t even tell the girls that she was crying to billy last night about missing out?

Reactions: 12
OMG Jax with a tiny bit of self awareness. Time to go home Jax, you need some proper help and to be round people who love you and have your best interests at heart. It's not entertainment.

Reactions: 14
Definitely, he isn’t mentally strong enough for this. Hope he has support (not excusing his actions but he reminds me of a child who can’t regulate his emotions).
he absolutely cannot regulate his emotions.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.