Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she just said “I have fear of missing out with you”🤣🤣🤣🤣 is she feeling okay like

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Some of you are reading Paige wrong cos trust me she LOVES the drama. She loves that Jacques is getting angry over Adam because he has interest in her. And she probably likes being involved with men like this, cos she’s the type who loves any attention even negative. These types like to convince themselves they can ‘fix’ hole men.

Reactions: 22
Remind me not go out for tea with Tasha it would take her a bloody hour to decide what she wants off the menu

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Adam spoke to all the girls. Jaques is told he chatted tit. Fine. But the way he’s now talking to Paige about not seeing her get to know Adam…major over reaction as she hasn’t said she wants to get to know anyone?!

Reactions: 6
These are a pack of nutters. I'd say over half the villa is unstable. Is this a sign of the social media times??

Insecurities all over the place. Jay actually was solid, he should stay well away and never look back.

Reactions: 19
hes a coward deep down. Like all bullies. He belittles and manipulates Paige (and other women like her no doubt) because it’s easy to pick apart a young woman with low self esteem.
And then does the 'it's not you, it's me, you're too good for me' bullshit that manipulators know off by heart 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s interesting to see Jacques wilt like spinach in front of someone he is intimidated by. A far cry from the fella he was this time last week playing two women off each other and thinking he had all the power. A truly pathetic little boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Hmm I wonder if while Jacques was out of bed just then is when someone from behind the scenes came and had a word with him?

Have they edited out him confronting Adam or has he not worked up the nerve to do it yet?

Reactions: 8
Feels like Tasha's storyline has been the same since the start and Andrew was the one who made it better with tittygate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tasha, just give it up. You know your heart's not fully in it with Andrew and you're staying out of guilt/thinking you might have a chance of winning if you stick.

Also Billy is growing on me.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.