Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna be hearing what’s going on at the beauty salon with Davide and ES not this snooze fest.

Reactions: 16
I won’t lie, I’d have preferred if Tasha was the one that walked rather than jax 🫣 what the duck is she crying for now? Poor Billy 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sending that clip to everyone who said I was wrong about Tasha saying one thing to Andrew and another behind his back 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Paige could never be with Jacques on the outside. Imagine constantly walking on eggshells at the way he might react in any situation
Know that feeling only too well. I'm happier on my own without any friends than go through any of that again

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Some of you are reading Paige wrong cos trust me she LOVES the drama. She loves that Jacques is getting angry over Adam because he has interest in her. And she probably likes being involved with men like this, cos she’s the type who loves any attention even negative. These types like to convince themselves they can ‘fix’ hole men.
Was it Paige who told Davide that she reads stories about the mafia and she wants to be a mob wife? 😂
(It feels like this was about a year ago!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely still really confused as to what happened there with Jacques. What is going on in his head.
he’s freaking out because I think he does genuinely like Paige but he cannot deal with emotions or vulnerability at all. He needs the help of a good psychologist before he starts embarking on a relationship with anyone. Hes a classic avoidant, cannot articulate or process his emotions at all, cannot handle being vulnerable, adopts manipulation tactics and has a need to control.

I don’t believe he’s evil, but he knows himself he’s not boyfriend material. C’mon Jacques - you’re a well paid pro rugby player. Get a psychologist for yourself and work on your communication and emotional intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.