Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paige could never be with Jacques on the outside. Imagine constantly walking on eggshells at the way he might react in any situation

Reactions: 27
Why does Luca sound and look likes he gonna cry when he’s talking to Adam here these pathetic little boys are so rattled lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can tell Paige has that feeling - not the ick, but where you know in your belly it doesn’t feel right?

Reactions: 25
It's not gonna do any good saying it to him.

Nah you don't just want your boxers to end up even shittier than usual. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Here we go again. Huffing and puffing and shutting down at the slightest bit of home truths.

Reactions: 10
I find paige so patronising to jacques also . Why don't she come out with it she wants Adam.

Reactions: 4
Jacques just had a chance to tell Adam exactly what he thought of him, and he … bitched it. Aside making a few vague, passive aggressive comments. Really? I thought you were solid? Thought you were gonna show him? 😂
hes a coward deep down. Like all bullies. He belittles and manipulates Paige (and other women like her no doubt) because it’s easy to pick apart a young woman with low self esteem.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Luca couldn’t even say anything then to Adam cause Adam was just spitting facts !!

Jacques is RATTLED by Adam so badly I’m crying laughing !!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.