Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adam knows full well what he’s doing. He loves pissing them off 🤣 He’s only saying what the public is thinking/for what he’s seen.

Reactions: 25
Jacques is the type of man to have a right go at a female yet tit himself (literally) when a male says something to him

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So now that Adam is here, Jax retreats back to his corner being passive aggressive, what an unstable little fucker. Calling women 'birds'.

Reactions: 18
I hope Adam focuses on Paige now 😏 just to put Jacques in his place. Jacques’ passive aggressive behaviour is so … cringey.

Reactions: 6
Adam answering all their questions and smirking without one hesitation. Go onnnnnn rattle them!!

Reactions: 19
I think it was Adam talking about Gemma that sent him over the edge weirdly

Reactions: 9
Jacques: if anyone is going to talk to him about it it’s gunna be me lad

Also Jacques: Runs off scared

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Don’t slag me off unless it’s in front of my face” … sorry Jacques but Adam was just right there in front of your face and you didn’t have the balls to say duck all did you?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.