Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaques acting like Tyson fury when he still has his milk teeth. LAD! 🙄 all the red flag boys don’t like it when the girls they gas light start getting attention!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s for the best that Jacques was removed. I don’t even believe that this was his choice. It was worrying seeing how quickly he went from 0 to 100 mph after Gemma’s comment. He was just so rude and disrespectful to Billy who did not deserve that.

Reactions: 29
How about telling your mate to calm down and stop being a prick Luca?

Reactions: 30
I am so disappointed in the girls. Why are they opening their mouths and telling the lads what Adam said?

Reactions: 17
It’s the women I feel sorry for constantly having to worry the whole time every time they talk to one of the guys the men are going to kick off and talk about them like they’re property

Reactions: 25
I LOVE that none of these boys back up what they’re saying behind Adam’s back.

I think I love him and he’s the best addition to the villa since Ekin-Su

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Fair play to Adam holding his ground against all this hostility. These islanders are not a good bunch, with Luca and Jacques being the lead dickheads.

I’m embarrassed for Jacques, if anyone woman or girl sees that behaviour and still finds him attractive… it’s time to find herself a good clinical psychologist

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I'd be scared of Jacques. I would hate to have to share a bed with him tonight after witnessing this.

Reactions: 27
Jacques just had a chance to tell Adam exactly what he thought of him, and he … bitched it. Aside making a few vague, passive aggressive comments. Really? I thought you were solid? Thought you were gonna show him? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.