Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma stirring but Jacques can control his reaction and he was so so rude to Paige and Billy

Anyone see a billy and Paige possibility now that Jacques is gone? She needs to get to the final somehow.

Reactions: 4
I'm confused, did Adam actually say any of that?! I thought it was very much a general chat, I didn't hear the word immature being used by Adam, certainly not to describe Jacques. Did I miss that?
All Adam asked was (something like) How do you think Jacques will handle life out of the villa because I have been there and you get a lot of attention.

Reactions: 10
Gemma is such a CHILDISH bleep for telling Jacques. She knew what she was doin laughing ‘oh he’s such a hot head’. head

Reactions: 18
Dunno why Jacques is acting the hard man. Let’s be realistic, if he went for Adam he’d get bleeping dropped.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Love that he hasn’t got the balls to say anything to Adam’s face 🤣

Thougjt he was gunna tell Adam to duck off if he tried to speak to him?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Ohhh he’s not even having a go at him though. This is embarrassing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Iain Stirling is 100% on the money when he's called Jacques a petulant child.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.