Love Island 2022 #30 Jacques is out of the window… and delete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what I can make out is Gemma have said something to jacques about him being talked about and stirred things up which has probably triggered this also. Wonder if Gemma still likes jacques or more to do with Gemma wants Adam. She definitely don't want luca. Guess we'll see tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I CANT BELIEVE HES LEFT WOOOOHOOOO

His family WELL got a message to
Him.
‘Nans not well’ = you’re hated on the outside lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s says jacques voluntarily left, but I think he kicked off that much that he kind of left no other option but to leave.

Reactions: 12
‘Quit’

More like with Adam coming in he’s realised how awful he has behaved to Paige and the awful reception he has on the outside. Also, the way he’s kicked off from tonight’s preview was not good, I suggest it was maybe a long convo with producers…

Reactions: 12
You do wonder what mental health checks they do, the men this year seem to be struggling, Liam and Jacques have both left and Andrew is having a breakdown. No wonder the men weren’t brave enough to sway in casa amour

Reactions: 25
I would bet all the money I don’t have that Andrew and Tasha have shagged and Andrew is now the male version of dickmatised and Tasha likes his attention and the drama. I don’t think she is genuinely that into him, not when he is single and available. When she is coupled with someone else and so is he, it feeds into the drama and excitement she wants.
Paige and Jacques have definitely done more than kissing and bits, the way Paige is into him makes me think they’ve shagged.

Also Paige is coming across like a total dumb dumb for taking him back after all of 2 days in the dog house, 1 day I’d which were she wasn’t even trying to hide she wanted him back. Idiot.

Reactions: 11
When they leave voluntarily do they still get the same media exposure afterwards? I know Liam left very early but I don't recall any interviews from him? Certainly Antigoni, Ikennah etc have been more prominent...

Reactions: 3
Apparently Jacques has quit the Villa after row with Adam, it’s on twitter but it’s mostly in the papers🤣

Reactions: 6
Paige can't think much of jacques this whole time or she'd go with him. I think she's been a right player. OK she is giving him taste of his medicine flirting with Adam. But what was the point of all those conversations and upset if she's just like bye jacques. Surely if he was the one you'd go

Reactions: 5
When they leave voluntarily do they still get the same media exposure afterwards? I know Liam left very early but I don't recall any interviews from him? Certainly Antigoni, Ikennah etc have been more prominent...
Yeah look at liberty 🙄

Reactions: 6
The statement does mention that he’ll explain his reasons to leave in tonight’s episode, so I don’t think he was forced to leave.

Liam left barely a week into the season, so there wasn’t much reason to interview him. Samira and Amy left after Casa and still got opportunities though.

I don’t think you get any exposure really if you leave or a dumped within the first week

The statement does mention that he’ll explain his reasons to leave in tonight’s episode, so I don’t think he was forced to leave.

Liam left barely a week into the season, so there wasn’t much reason to interview him. Samira and Amy left after Casa and still got opportunities though.
I think it would deffo be a case after his reaction to Adam he’s maybe been pulled aside by the producers which has encouraged him to leave. They won’t of necessarily made him go, but probably helped him make the decision.

Reactions: 10
I think they’ll show Andrew crying and being influenced by casa girls/ boys

And possible show Luca and Dami fight?

Possibly Luca egging other boys on (Gemma won’t like that)
They need to show Gemma slagging off ekin

Reactions: 15
They’ve only done movie night once haven’t they? I don’t remember it being an annul thing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.