Love Island 2022 #29

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ekin is a good friend to her. Not fair at all . I wasn't keen on that
Exactly! Came across very jealous that Ekin gets a lot of attention. I don’t even think that’s a bad thing. I love feeling like people fancy me and am happily married 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Paige’s face - she’s such a bleeping witch.

You made your crappy bed now go and lie in it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
100%. Its why its annoying how there seems to be so many viewers buying into it.
Gemma has her mind on her future and that's not Luca. However, Love Island couples do better for engagement on social media.

So they stay together until their schedules are "too busy" and there's "no hard feelings"

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No, because if I was in there and didn’t know anything about Adam I would be WEAK. He’s very charming

Reactions: 16
Gemma is so defensive of anyone who criticises Luca. Girl you know he’s bad news. Stop making excuses for him just so you can win. It ain’t worth it. You can’t even hug your friends fs.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.