Love Island 2022 #26 May the best Heartbreaker win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take solace from the belief that people always get caught out in lies... eventually.

It might take years but the truth always comes out in the end. I wonder has Andrew been a pretty big liar throughout his life and now he has got an almighty dose of karma.

Reactions: 5
THANK YOU. The tit these guys are getting away with. Cannot stand, either in this series or previous, men thinking women’s pain and anger is hilarious (Maura let’s see if her money’s where her mouth is, Tasha feeling hurt that’s she’s the bad guy when Andrew’s behaviour is shameful etc)
Honestly the god complex some of these men are getting on here (mostly Davide) when he's a chauvinist piece of tit.

Us women need to recognise our worth some more and not tit on other women.... I've seen slut shaming here on women but the men? Nothing in comparison.

God forbid Tasha spoke to the new people and had a thought about them. What a witch 🙄🙄 didn't suck them off though did she. Wish she had now!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think I've just recovered from Davide 😭😭😭😭 pure brilliance love him

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Voted Indiyah & Deji, how many couples do we think are leaving? And who are we saying will be dumped?

- Andrew and Coco is surely guaranteed.

Andrews on love island to promote his only fans he will be making when he leaves the villa😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Because he’s a complete prick who for some reason has managed to avoid all the fallout of his crappy behaviour.
Yewande did not make a career out of being on LI. She went on Dancing with the Stars in Ireland and was voted out very early on. I don't see things being any different for Dami.

Reactions: 1
When Davide said 'that's my line', I really thought Coco would use the opportunity to also bring up that he kissed her as well 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Anyone else feel like they need to watch that episode again because you need 4 eyes... 2 on the tv and 2 on this thread. 🤣 Feel like I have missed half of it but I wouldn’t change a thing!

This thread is on fire 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.