• Danica/Josh

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Tasha/Billy

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Indiyah/Deji

Votes: 31 6.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davide and ekin. Not perfect by all means but the only couple I am rooting for and care about

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't want Paige to be invited out for a drink with Cheyene because it'll be too similar to last year. But what they should do is text Paige saying "the girl who kissed Jacques would like to meet up to clear the air" and when she gets there it's Mollie. Paige deserves to know that it isn't just her who he's treated like tit. He's vile.

I kinda wish the Casa girls weren't asked to speak up this year though. It would have been good to see which (if any!) of the guys would have admitted to what happened of their own accord.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I feel like the top 4 will be Luca/Gemma (obvious), Ekin-Su/Davide, and if Paige is spineless and takes back Jacques they'll end up in the top as well because fiat 500 will eat that up. As well as Tash/Andrew :sick: my ideal top 4 would be Ekin-Su/Davide, Jay/Chyna, Danica/someone other than Josh PLEASE lol, and literally no one else bc they all suck and Indiyah/Deji

edit to add: I forgot our queen Indiyah and Deji, who in his like 10 mins of TV has been far more likeable than Dami

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My top 4 would be:

Ekin/Davide
Gemma/luca
Indiyah/deji
Paige/anyone else just to spite jacques

Reactions: 10
Go for it
Could there be a none of the above added next time ! I actually don't like any of them at the moment. Was warming to Davide and Ekin but seeing them last night imo they are both players and all the smirky comments just confirm that. Her initial indignation that he'd been kissing others didn't last long and the whole tit for tat conversation was juvenile and fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just hope Ekin-Su and Davide make it to the final. They have been top entertainment and there is something there.

I also like Jay, Gemma and Danica but only as individuals not in their couples xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interesting to see Indiyah has gone past Tasha on Insta followers. She's certainly starting to connect better with the audience. Equally, Tasha needs to step up and start showing this sassy side we keep hearing about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don't understand the love for davide .I did like him and do like him and ekin together but he literally is manipulative as well with how he thinks its okay to kiss two girls but it wouldn't be okay for ekin .let's not forgot that ekin only knows about molly she dosnt know about coco yet 😆 honestly there all as bad as each other .

Reactions: 14
Good looking people get away with loads of tit. Jax ain't even good looking. If he wasn't Gemma's ex he would get no where near LI.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.