Love Island 2022 #26 May the best Heartbreaker win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone please vote Davide and Ekin. Pretty please
its literally a waste of a vote 😂

Hmmmm the only reason I want Jacques and Dami to stay is so they are there long enough for the movie night, so do I vote tactically… but don’t want to vote those knobs. Think i’ll vote Indiyah & Deji tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
8FCCC9C1-FBE0-4FEC-8F41-82BBFE9551C1.png

Obviously.

(Does anyone else’s app make them verify their mobile number on the website every time)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do I vote Coco and Andrew for the bants
Or go for our queen and king dekin su

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly none of these boys are worthy.

Davide is getting a "free pass" because he's apparently good looking and tells "jokes" in an accent. He's a red flag walking. Finds pain in others amusing. Winner.

Tasha got a horrendous reputation, for what? Andrew has been a piece of tit.

I won't even get started on the others. Oof I'm raging at the male egotistical bullshit tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like the villa have forgotten that coco told Andrew that Tasha was a Lieractresszzz … when they’re all like “oh it’s not your fault waaah waaah.” Kind of is.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought he made a joke of himself before tonight. But Andrew have literally topped it tasha don't go back 🤣. He'll always be known as the titty sucker who can't remember doing it

Reactions: 1
I voted Indiyah
With Deji
With the camera man
With her pony tail

Whoever it is. I'm voting Indiyah*

*this does include demons so not Dami

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I voted Indiyah and Deji so Dami can see that she is the reason they were I'm the top couples not him

Reactions: 24
Have we even seen Danica and josh on screen without them being in the bed at night time
I think Danica/Josh and Jay/Chyna are most at risk now 😭 because people will keep all the other couples in to see the drama. This is why they should let us vote for who to get rid of instead of who to keep!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.