Love Island 2022 #26 May the best Heartbreaker win

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I warmed to Luca a bit going and sitting with Andrew while he was struggling.
Dont like either of them but I think Andrew Is in a bit of trouble & I don’t like to see them alone.

Even if they are utter knob jockeys.

Reactions: 19
I love the fact we got 20 extra minutes tonight for it to kick off over Andrew sucking tits🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I feel like the villa have forgotten that coco told Andrew that Tasha was a Lieractresszzz … when they’re all like “oh it’s not your fault waaah waaah.” Kind of is.
Exactly! We still don’t know the extent of what the casa girls told Andrew about Tasha. she was even telling the girls about getting her tits out and that he would ruin her with a smirk on her face 🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 4
andrews love island legacy is going to be conveniently forgetting he licked a tit.

a whole ass grown man acting like a fool 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly none of these boys are worthy.

Davide is getting a "free pass" because he's apparently good looking and tells "jokes" in an accent. He's a red flag walking. Finds pain in others amusing. Winner.

Tasha got a horrendous reputation, for what? Andrew has been a piece of tit.

I won't even get started on the others. Oof I'm raging at the male egotistical bullshit tonight.
THANK YOU. The tit these guys are getting away with. Cannot stand, either in this series or previous, men thinking women’s pain and anger is hilarious (Maura let’s see if her money’s where her mouth is, Tasha feeling hurt that’s she’s the bad guy when Andrew’s behaviour is shameful etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've been howling tonight, I'm in actual pain 😂😂😂 this has been gold 🤌🏽🤌🏽🤌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.