• Dami & Summer

Votes: 121 12.6%
  • Jay & Chyna

Votes: 78 8.1%
  • Josh & Danica

Votes: 47 4.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sucking tiddies (just the one tit tho), kicking beanbags, skiddy undies and Davide's one liners.... we've had a lot recently havent we

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Me and my 16 year old are still roaring. Andrew just said he can't remember. Tasha is now telling girls. I can't cope

Never laughed so much . I feel I need to shield my teens ears 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I feel I need to rewatch the ep I feel I missed bits especially when I roared with laughter at the end and figure out what right tasha had being so pissed off so bored of them move on and let Billy suck your tits and ruin you for all I care x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think a girl in year 9 got her tits sucked when I was at school. It was a thing.

But like. Is it a thing? I’m all for an arousing nipple fun time… but getting your tits actually sucked? I. Don’t. Get. It.
Like did he do it separately to whatever else he was doing? “Oh hey coco, can I suck your tits?” Was it like getting fingered in the bike shed during the school disco…

or

as actual consenting adults they where in bed together, and kissing and things got a bit racey and he paid her breast some sexual attention?! These things are not the same right??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry but lol at Coco “after sucking my tits and telling me you wanted to ruin me” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
There needs to be some more clarification on titty gate doesn't there? Was it a quick nip lick, a cheeky suck on both, a full on nursing, motorboat...
Makes all the difference surely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Why does everyone consider coco to have been ‘just looking for a pass to the villa’ and yet billy - who has made it clear since arrival at the main villa that Gemma is his actual target - gets a pass? He put the moves on anyone he could to secure his place yet we all hate Coco.

I say we all because I’ve definitely liked posts and been guilty of thinking like this. Internalised misogyny is real

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I don’t trust coco one bit, I feel like she made sure that piece of info got back to Tasha by telling loads of people throughout the day and then acting like she felt terrible for Tash… let’s remember less than a week ago it was her telling Andrew that Tash was fake and waving bye to Tash’s name after kissing Andrew

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.