Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobsmith

Did jaxs actually just say to Paige ‘but look we’re your sitting’ like she should be grateful to be sat next to that twat and she said ‘well yeah’ and giggled she is the biggest mug ever someone could tell her he punched her nan in the face and she would find a way to defend him 😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Dear Jacques

Have you lost sight of the fact that some 3million people are watching the show.
2,999,999 of them will not forgive you for saying to Paige “you forget you’re single”.

Regards
Ms Just Saying

• Haha
Reactions: 38

MrsDon1

VIP Member
Luca being highly offensive and antagonistic and then stroking her head telling her to calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

upsid3down

Not the biggest fan of Tasha but fair fucking play for biting her tongue there!! Andrew looks like a massive prick now IMO, I cannot wait for the fallout of all this

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Oh god I just got PTSD when Jax said "we're both single"

I was seeing a guy for a year and he ended up cheating on me and saying "technically I'm single" as an excuse as we'd never put a label on it 😬😬😬
I get the feeling he maybe did similar to Gemma because her face just then was like ‘I been knew’

• Heart

Dollenganger

VIP Member
I thought Cheyanne looked genuinely upset? It’s not nice to be used, is it? Liam has opened up this new, ridiculous and disrespectful game plan where you not only cheat on the OG partner you had initially, but you act like the Casa Amour girl is a toy that can just go back in the box.

Murad Merali has Amber Gill as a guest on his YT review of this episode and I agree with everything she said about this. She said ‘I didn’t want to see the Liam thing the first time’. Last year, I was annoyed that Liam won Love Island. I do not think he was deserving of it at all.

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
Tonight has been chaos and the old thread just won't close , I've posted on it thinking it was this one , I can't keep up

• Haha

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for Andrew, because he’s soft deep down. He still adores Tasha. He just felt humiliated by the way they’ve all pointed out she’s playing him. :( I wanna give him a hug. He’s sweet.

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Jacques is a nasty little creep and a cunt. Has to belittle women 🤮 even then “look where I’m sat now though” like that excuses everything he’s done and Paige better shut the fuck up 🤣 OH GOD MOLLIE NOW GOING IN

Lala23

Right I don’t know if anyone’s already said it because for the life of me I can’t keep up but summer is a bitch!!
At the fire pit she was so smug!! Even when Cheyenne was being binned off she’s lay on Dami like they’ve just got married with a smug smile. WEIRDO

Reactions: 36