Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinksby99

Next step in Jacques’s manipulation manual - cry, make out you’re going to leave, say you won’t let Paige forgive you for what you’ve done, make her feel shit & boom, she’s back securely on the end of the thread that he dangles her from. Just do one dickhead 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 49

stardust21

VIP Member
The way her head slow turned then before she said “Jacques” gave me “it’s…………. Rebekah Vardy” vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 49

GossWhore

VIP Member
Dami was trynna have a Michael from s5 moment with his shit "Summers not over line".

Understand this. My man Dami. Thought about this line and thought "yeah that will embarrass her" and recited it

But my good sis Indiyah came through with an improvised line "it is what it is" and Dami was like "you aren't gonna one up me". And added "until it isn't"

But he didn't know Indiyah Jamaicans finest Polock was a HEAVY WEIGHT in reading you for filth and she FINISHED HIM, ATE HIM UP AND LEFT NO CRUMBS with the "may the best heartbreaker win"

Dami you messed with a BAD BITCH and you'll cry

Sidenote: how good did Indiyah look. FIYAHHH

• Heart
Reactions: 48

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Am I right in thinking that the Casa Amor girls have only seen what we’ve seen? I don’t understand what they saw Tasha say or do that was so terrible and that makes her a ‘snake’ ‘fake’ or a liar? Someone help me out here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47

spilldatea

VIP Member
actually embarrassed for andrew and how fast he folded 😭😭😭😭

tasha isn’t making you look like a mug babe, you’re doing it to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 47

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Sorry but Davide is so chauvinistic!! For him it’s a test but for Ekin she gets punished and has to prove herself and her loyalty. These men are pigs.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

AshMay

VIP Member
Is that Paige crying to Dami in the preview like he wasn't the one getting a semi over him and jax getting with other girls...

• Sick
Reactions: 45