Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I think Davide took this time to kiss others to “get even”. He didn’t even want to kiss them

Reactions: 44

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Why do I feel like Jacques has had this conversation with multiple women as he has done with Paige now?! Gemma needs to spill the tea on him right now.

Reactions: 44

Lillyloo

VIP Member
Why not let the dumped boys talk? That lad needed to tell Davide That Ekin stroked his sausage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

freshhead

Hope it’s time for danica to shine in her couple now but not sure about the new casa guy he looks like someone you’d go and buy a bag from on a Friday night

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Keeping up with this thread whilst watching is like an extreme fucking sport I’m exhausted.

• Haha
  • Heart

nicalibres

VIP Member
I actually can’t stop thinking about how shitty arse laid on so thick with Cheyanne; heavy flirting, compliments, kissing in bed etc then spoke to her like she was shit on his shoe in a matter of HOURS. The guy is scary.

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
You shouldn't need a test to see if you really like the person you're with, that is just nonsense! I'm sick of these boys getting away with that excuse every year.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

GossWhore

VIP Member
Don't fight me because I know how you girls like to tussle

Straight men on Twitter who watch Love Island are the WORST

They have legit rewritten the whole story of Indiyah and Dami calling her just as bad.

Indiyah never once kissed Deji outside a challenge whilst Dami in tomorrow episode is trying to remember how many kisses he had

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40