Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
If I was Cheyenne I’d make shit up and say “he shagged me on the day bed, in the pool, we even did anal on the terrace” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58

FatherJackHackett

Chatty Member
The questioning Luca did with Gemma and the head stroking after the answers she gave did not sit well with me at all. I've done a lot of work with Women's Aid etc (ex was basically a Luca / Jacques type and had his own brand of emotional abuse) and it just instilled in me a few warning signs by how Luca acted; almost like "good girl, you're still mine" Gemma needs to run... theres warning lights flashing all over the place imo. I haven't articulated this well at all but hopefully what I mean kind of comes across x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Imagine in a few days Ekin-Su casually says she's glad she doesn't have to live with the woman who kissed Davide and Coco's just sat there like

• Haha

Sez99

VIP Member
I CANNOT BELIEVE the audacity of Molly to stand there with that cheap wig on her head, THICK almost black concealer on her cheeks smothered onto her haggard skin, with the damned Turkey teeth mouth… and THINK she was gonna get picked over the Goddess that is Ekin-Su hahahahaha

HAS SHE SEEN HERSELF ??
If I looked like her I’d have said ‘No Laura I’m not shocked to be stood here at all’.

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
It must always be awkward for the Casa girls who join the villa, but this year Andrew's basically thrown a grenade between them and the OG girls. I think he's an absolute knob for it but I also thank him for the drama it will bring 😂

• Haha