Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tafseel

I think the next thread title should be STOP POSTING JAXS SHITTY PANTS PLEASE!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Weather something happened with ekin george and or not though .the way davide was with her was damn right disrespectfull with how its fine he had a kiss because of what happened with Jay but if she kissed someone it would be bad . I want them to win or rather I wanted them to but right now the only people that should win is luca and Gemma as there there only people that have been for each other the whole way through which is the aim of love island
Luca 100% shouldn’t win. He is a controlling nutter

• Heart
Reactions: 35

1181carmenta

VIP Member
Jacques ain’t gonna fight for her cos he don’t care like that. He’s calm and collected because he doesn’t give a fuck, never did, and he remained with her because he had a better chance of getting to the final. Simple. He’s not genuinely remorseful and he isn’t there begging for forgiveness.

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Paige reminds me of those girls that will publicly slut shame women who their boyfriends have cheated on them with

chocwaffle

I had to watch slightly later as I was out on the lash but fucking hell I howled when Jacques said "all the best" to cheyenne. Is he a secret hincher?!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Faye cannot comment on anyones behaviour. Did she not have the most ofcom complaints ever on Love Island with her behaviour? 😂🙈

She is an acctrrrrress but at least she is entertaining us. Faye was an unentertaining horror.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

KitcRed

Luca saying he slept outside like a muppet means it was clearly for the cameras.

Reactions: 33

lokp0009

VIP Member
Andrew blaming everyone but himself. If you're stupid enough not to realise Casa girls will say anything to stay, then more fool you. We all had our doubts about Tasha but she never did anything anywhere near as bad as that Casa girls were making out

• Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
Dami’s face when he realised Summer and Indiyah won’t be in his back pocket chasing him for the rest of the series was a picture. He got everything he deserved, and his face said it all. Indiyah is strong and won’t be rolled over by a prick like Dami.

Tasha, I defend you when nobody else does but babe you need to tell Andre straight that he’s not for you. None of this ‘door open’ shit, he needs time to grieve the relationship. Although his behaviour tonight was on par with Dami, both of them can leave for their blatant disrespect to the girls.

Holmessk

VIP Member
That was quite a grown up conversation between ekin su and davide. Don't think the one between Paige and Jacques will be!

• Heart
Reactions: 32