Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am buzzing after tonight’s episode don’t think I’ll get much sleep tonight

Reactions: 6

Who is Adrian Brody? Was that another casa girl?

Reactions: 8
Wow. Deep. And I agree now I’ve read that.

Reactions: 7
That made up for last nights boring episode. I wish the recoupling part was quicker though, Laura needs to learn how to wrap it up !!

Reactions: 10
When Adam was being shouted at by (omg I've forgotten her name?) for saying he'd fuck&chuck her, and he was just sat there casually eating rice cakes
Iconic that was absolute brilliance then at end he was like something like 'sorry if I offended you' and she just weren't having it and said you just shouldn't of said it with a few choice words

Reactions: 6
Movie night needs to show Dami’s 3 way kiss, jacques hitting on mollie, jacques ‘are you hard?’ In the pool.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.