Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Laura talk so slow. Just bleeping speed it up. Is that all they give. Coco's eyes and Andrew's reaction

Right school run time . Speak later 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Laura is the worst host by the day she’s talking this recouping will take an hour🤢

I just love how most of the lads are sat there shitting themselfs for this recouping 😂

They say it’s the most dramatic episode to date
Yeah I’ll believe it when I see it

Reactions: 15
Laura. Talking. Very. Slowly. So. crappy. Arse. Jacques. Can. Follow. What's. Going. On.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So all this first look is telling me is we have an hour of Laura talking. Like. This. To. Make. It. Seem. Dramatic.
And by the time she’s spat her words out we’ll have just about got through Jay, Danica and gemma/luca recoupling? Sounds about right.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think that because they have showed nothing in the first look means that it’s going to be gooooood 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There’s every chance that this is fake but these are the leaked coupling results for tonight

- Gemma, Luca, Ekin-Su and Davide stay loyal
- Danica picks Josh / Jay picks Chyna
- Andrew picks Coco / Tasha picks Billy
- Dami picks Summer / Indiyah is left single
- Jacques picks Cheyanne / Paige is left single

Dumped: Mollie, Jazmine, Jack, George, Samuel and Deji

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but are you watching a different series? How can you say it’s the “dullest yet” after the utter carnage we’ve had over the last month 😭 Also i’m sorry but Dami & Jacques were ITCHING to cheat, nothing to do with interference from producers.
All the pull you for a chat conversations seem forced, nothing appears natural or flowing conversations from previous seasons.
Where have all the challenges gone !

Yes I agree Dami and Jaques were both eager to cheat, there attitude to justify it is shocking ! But most of the rest seems predictable right now.

Reactions: 2
There’s every chance that this is fake but these are the leaked coupling results for tonight

I saw this on twitter. Looks like a really reliable source, a sunderland fan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I hope this is true. I always think the ones left single should have a choice to recouple with the ones remaining

Reactions: 10
What's with the girls saying "stay together and come back stronger"?? (in general but specifically about Jax and Paige).

I am scared for them, why they let men ride them like that 🥴 No wonder Millie and Liam won last year even though what he did to her was unacceptable IMO. People love giving dogs second chances, hoping they can change. Sad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.