Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally caught up after being on holiday with the shittest Wi-Fi ever. Also had to install a VPN to attempt to watch which I never had to do previously (maybe a brexit thing?)

Anyway, I’ve gone from hating to liking Gemma and Ekin-Su. Paige can do one, annoying little runt.

I am trying to like Danica but can’t get over the OTT matter of fact way that she talks, and she can’t keep her hands still for one bloody minute when she is trying to express something.

All the boys apart from Jay can do one.

Anyway, not back in work until next week and semi tempted to be a massive pisshead and get two bottles of wine for today. I’ve a feeling that I will need it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If Paige was my friend I would flying to Spain and streaking through that garden with “Choose Ronan Keatings Son” written across me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really feel like none of the boys are going to recouple and the drama is going to come afterwards when the girls come back in thinking they’ve been super loyal and finding out they’ve been far from it.

Reactions: 12
The ones left single should ALL be dumped from the island, it prevents the girls from playing it safe at Casa.
The only reason it worked in Season 3 was because Dom had made it clear that he wanted to be with Jess and most of the couples were on the rocks before Casa Amor anyway. If they kept it that way in later seasons we would’ve lost out on so many big characters and the fallout that came with it.

Reactions: 9
The only reason it worked in Season 3 was because Dom had made it clear that he wanted to be with Jess and most of the couples were on the rocks before Casa Amor anyway. If they kept it that way in later seasons we would’ve lost out on so many big characters and the fallout that came with it.
Yeah I agree, that's basically why they sent the postcard in the first place I reckon because Amber was so solid on Kem she wasn't considering getting to know any of the new boys. She would have been dumped had she not had that warning.

Reactions: 4
Can't wait to see davide's smile when Ekin comes back. Then it'll be carnage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Ekin and Davide stay together, they will probably win and will be a marketing dream team on the outside, they’d both make a killing. But that’s the only reason I could see them lasting more than a month or so. I just don’t see them lasting. Both have egos too big to make it last.

Reactions: 10
I feel for Paige because she obviously is smitten with Jacques, I do not think she is a bad person overall. Jacques is absolutely vile. Dami has shocked me the most I did not expect that from him, he could have had something good with Indiyah she has good morals and is stunning. As for Andrew and Tasha they are both as bad as each other, however Tasha is beautiful, Coco is well interesting looking...... I do not think Andrew likes Coco at all and has been using her because his head has been filled with tit from the newcomers about Tasha which to be fair is right because she has gone straight to Billy. Tonight will be nuts it would not surprise me if someone walks our or security is called in, Paige is going to lose it completely.

Reactions: 3
I have to pick my daughter up from guides at 9. I mean it's only 3 miles away she can probably walk. :unsure:
Could u watch it, well safely listen, on itv player on your phone?
My son has gone to see Thor until 10 45 I am over the moon 🌙 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel for Paige because she obviously is smitten with Jacques, I do not think she is a bad person overall. Jacques is absolutely vile. Dami has shocked me the most I did not expect that from him, he could have had something good with Indiyah she has good morals and is stunning. As for Andrew and Tasha they are both as bad as each other, however Tasha is beautiful, Coco is well interesting looking...... I do not think Andrew likes Coco at all and has been using her because his head has been filled with tit from the newcomers about Tasha which to be fair is right because she has gone straight to Billy. Tonight will be nuts it would not surprise me if someone walks our or security is called in, Paige is going to lose it completely.
Agree with Andrew and Coco. Thing is though she walked in with her legs wide open and her fanny on vacuum mode. Served herself up on a fishy platter.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.