• Davide

Votes: 30 6.7%
  • Paige

Votes: 7 1.6%
  • Inidyah

Votes: 106 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day , another threadšŸ˜

Not put Lemma/ Guca ( whichever you prefer ) on the poll for obvious reasons šŸ˜‰.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just catching up with the end of the last thread, has any tiktok posted about love island been true? Seems like everyone in the villa dumped multiple girl/boyfriends to join the show, ran off without their babies, or had some kind of tragedy. Maybe I am biased as a parent to teens who doesn't understand why we need an app to read out memes for us but it's all bollocks. šŸ˜¬ showing my age again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Big portion of Tik Tok is saying anything to go viral.
So do we think there are no villas spoilers before recouple? I think there will be a lot of twisting rather than stick for people to compare the two they are interested in like Danica and Indiyah suggested.

Reactions: 7
Just catching up with the end of the last thread, has any tiktok posted about love island been true? Seems like everyone in the villa dumped multiple girl/boyfriends to join the show, ran off without their babies, or had some kind of tragedy. Maybe I am biased as a parent to teens who doesn't understand why we need an app to read out memes for us but it's all bollocks. šŸ˜¬ showing my age again
My attitude is if it's on tiktok, then it's more than likely not true.

Reactions: 16
I've just realised there is a dude called Samuel in Casa amor who I never even knew was there. Was trying to work out who Gemma was in bed with. Omg how have I missed him?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The more I think about the more Iā€™m starting to believe none of the boys will recouple. If theyā€™re going off of ā€œitā€™s a boys holidayā€, my gut says theyā€™ll all do a Liam and pretend nothing happened in the villa šŸ¤” I hope thereā€™s drama but Iā€™m actually thinking now there wonā€™t be as much as weā€™d like there to be. I hope Iā€™m wrong

Reactions: 19
I've just realised there is a dude called Samuel in Casa amor who I never even knew was there. Was trying to work out who Gemma was in bed with. Omg how have I missed him?!?!
He hasnā€™t done much but there was a big moment with him and Paige 2 nights ago. He told her some home-truths about Jacques and she cried

The more I think about the more Iā€™m starting to believe none of the boys will recouple. If theyā€™re going off of ā€œitā€™s a boys holidayā€, my gut says theyā€™ll all do a Liam and pretend nothing happened in the villa šŸ¤” I hope thereā€™s drama but Iā€™m actually thinking now there wonā€™t be as much as weā€™d like there to go. I hope Iā€™m wrong
If so, I reckon we can rely on Chyna spilling the beans after coupling with Jay

Reactions: 10
That TikTok about Coco being in a car crash is totally fake! TikTok is literally awash with fake bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He hasnā€™t done much but there was a big moment with him and Paige 2 nights ago. He told her some home-truths about Jacques and she cried
He was spot on too. Placing my arse right here . Need to head out for a meeting but will be back. Another great thread and poll

Reactions: 1
The more I think about the more Iā€™m starting to believe none of the boys will recouple. If theyā€™re going off of ā€œitā€™s a boys holidayā€, my gut says theyā€™ll all do a Liam and pretend nothing happened in the villa šŸ¤” I hope thereā€™s drama but Iā€™m actually thinking now there wonā€™t be as much as weā€™d like there to be. I hope Iā€™m wrong
Yeah the actual re coupling might end up being boring but the aftermath certainly wonā€™t beā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah the actual re coupling might end up being boring but the aftermath certainly wonā€™t beā€¦
We need a dramatic recoupling. Donā€™t think weā€™ve really had one for a while. We need josh and Georgia , Michael & amber fall outs ā˜ŗ

• Heart
  • Haha
I hope Luca decides to ask Gemma to be his girlfriend after Casa amor and cos she only said in casa amor that she doesnā€™t want to become bf/gf in the villa she gives him a big fat

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A friend just sent me a snippet from an article saying that tonight's episode is the most dramatic episode in all 8 years of Love Island...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.