Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jacques will stay with Paige but then it'll all come out about what a disgusting pig he is, he'll spin it on Paige by saying "I got scared about how mad I am about you, I got in my head and I know now you're the one I want to be with". She'll absolutely drink it up, head wobbling about with the excitement of it all and he'll walk all over her like the doormat she's behaving like.

And we'll alllllll laugh.
🤣🤣 This is an actual cert to happen. Two twats fully deserve each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am working till 10PM tonight, gutted, will have to avoid the internet till I get chance to watch it later. Wonder how long they leave it till movie night if they decide to it and not sometime else.

Reactions: 3
I am working till 10PM tonight, gutted, will have to avoid the internet till I get chance to watch it later. Wonder how long they leave it till movie night if they decide to it and not sometime else.
Imagine if they did it straight after the recoupling 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My predictions-

Luca - obviously won't recouple
Dami - won't recouple, I think he's all mouth
Jacques - won't recouple but the truth will come out and it'll be spectacular
Andrew - absolute simp, he'll stick with Tasha and be crying again by the time I've opened my Pringles.
Davide - will stick with Ekin but won't tell her about what he's been getting up to
Jay - will couple up with Chyna

Gemma - will go home to her captor
Paige - hahahaha oh dear
Tasha - this bad witch is going back with Billy even though she's exactly the same as she is with Andrew?!
Ekin - loyal queen
Indiyah - will stick with Dami and cut him loose when she founds out how utterly disrespectful he's been
Danica - will take Josh back and be pied by the time Jacques reveals his skiddies to the world at bedtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also I think Luca will wait til the families come into the villa before popping the GF question. He'll know how important family is to Gemma or someone will let spill that she's going to say no until she's spoken to her family. If they come into the villa and give the seal of approval he'll make his move on their final date.

Reactions: 11
First look is not coming today is it. Have this ever happened before

Reactions: 1
Tbh regardless of jaques crappy behaviour or crappy pants, Paige with feel like she has 'won' him if he doesn't recouple with blonde Bob girl.

I think she's the type who slags girls and forgives her fella every single time because 'she's the one he comes home to'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really want the rows to be between the boys calling each other out - can’t believe how they have tried to justify kissing the new girls !

And I’d like Jay to make a play for Paige again - she should have given him a chance instead of Jaques.

Deep down I know this season has been heavily produced and it’s coming across that none of them really wanted to kiss the new boys/girls. This season has been the most dullest yet and I feel the producers are trying to make it more exciting. Aside from Dami and Summer I don’t feel there has been any new attractions at all.

Reactions: 3
witch tonight better be worth it.
I sat through an hour of bullshit last night. I want CARNAGE. If they all stick with their original partners I think I’ll just walk out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really want the rows to be between the boys calling each other out - can’t believe how they have tried to justify kissing the new girls !

And I’d like Jay to make a play for Paige again - she should have given him a chance instead of Jaques.

Deep down I know this season has been heavily produced and it’s coming across that none of them really wanted to kiss the new boys/girls. This season has been the most dullest yet and I feel the producers are trying to make it more exciting. Aside from Dami and Summer I don’t feel there has been any new attractions at all.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but are you watching a different series? How can you say it’s the “dullest yet” after the utter carnage we’ve had over the last month 😭 Also i’m sorry but Dami & Jacques were ITCHING to cheat, nothing to do with interference from producers.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.