Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen amber do a interview and she said her closest boy mate in there was luca .quite shocked by that actually 😆

Reactions: 5
I really want the rows to be between the boys calling each other out - can’t believe how they have tried to justify kissing the new girls !

And I’d like Jay to make a play for Paige again - she should have given him a chance instead of Jaques.

Deep down I know this season has been heavily produced and it’s coming across that none of them really wanted to kiss the new boys/girls. This season has been the most dullest yet and I feel the producers are trying to make it more exciting. Aside from Dami and Summer I don’t feel there has been any new attractions at all.
Disagree with this season being the dullest. Did you watch the last two (Liam and Millie, Paige and Finn)? Those two were absolute snoozefests. 🥱

Reactions: 14
I'm wondering should I pull a sickie for the movies tonight. I mean I have known my bestie nearly 36 years so maybe she would let a sickie slide but she bleeping LOVES Tom Cruise and already bought the tickets..oh no I'm so confused 🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering should I pull a sickie for the movies tonight. I mean I have known my bestie nearly 36 years so maybe she would let a sickie slide but she bleeping LOVES Tom Cruise and already bought the tickets..oh no I'm so confused 🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😪
Well I would cos that film is a bag of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My predictions:
- I think Dami will switch, and Jacques. However, it depends on how manipulative and strategic they both are as they’ll be trying to gage whether they will still have the confidence and backing of the public, and switching would compromise their like ability (surely.) Been too much of a bellend to go back to Indiyah SURELY. Not just the Summer stuff, but the three way kisses etc and schoolboy tit. I don’t think Indiyah will choose Deji, I think she still has loyalty to Dami unfortunately.
- Jacques will choose Cheyanne (?) This one’s hard to judge, cos he’s a pure snake. I can’t see him going back to Paige now. If Jacques doesn’t choose Cheyanne, he’s seriously mislead her by acting how he has.
- I have a feeling Andrew won’t switch judging by his tears yesterday. I think Tasha is the one he really has feelings for and he just used Coco to look like a lad in front of the boys and not like a pushover. He doesn’t actually have real interest in her. Don’t think Tasha will choose Billy either, because she isn’t stupid.

Reactions: 2
The ones left single should ALL be dumped from the island, it prevents the girls from playing it safe at Casa.

Andrew is sitting and turns in the direction of Dami....Indiyah has recoupled? What else could have caused that reaction?

Reactions: 7
Buy large bucket of popcorn and air pods. Place phone in popcorn and air pods in ears (obviously) ensure you wear you hair down. Watch on your phone on the dimmmmmmest setting.
If your friend questions you, gas light her and tit in your pants.

You're welcome.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The ones left single should ALL be dumped from the island, it prevents the girls from playing it safe at Casa.

Andrew is sitting and turns in the direction of Dami....Indiyah has recoupled? What else could have caused that reaction?
If she recouples I’ll literally be cheering her on! She deserves better than Dami honestly🤞🏽

Reactions: 8
I have to pick my daughter up from guides at 9. I mean it's only 3 miles away she can probably walk. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Laura really thinks she’s the main character 🤣 I can’t think of anyone else with such a misplaced sense of importance.

If we don’t get utter bleeping carnage tonight I’ll be fuming.

Reactions: 22
I reckon Andrew mouthing what the f is about one of the boys deciding to stick with their partners - can see it being Jaques tbh

Reactions: 10
That first look is underwhelming… and i feel like a lot of screentime is gonna be wasted with laura talking… bye

Reactions: 11
Yes, Laura is going to hog about 80% of the time with her waffle and attention seeking leaving very little action.

Reactions: 14
I would pull a sickie .

Imagine if it was like Big brother and they did all the recouplings and dumpings live pretty much no one knew who was going on BB until eviction night , its funny to think they are all in the villa now post casa and it could be carnage 😆 ..... or the next 2 nights might just be an anit-climax

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.