Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maura would be a perfect host of LI. Someone who has been through it, has empathy with the contestants, has great craic and is warm and self-deprecating.

Reactions: 33
The first look reveals nothing! Fuckers! Just got a minute of Whitmore gurning trying to look sassy and sexy at the same time. Pointless having someone so lacking in natural warmth and zero rapport with the islanders popping up gurning like a frog on heat every 4 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think one of the main things about Caroline was you could nearly see her going in to the Villa herself if she wasn’t famous!
She had her fair share of relationships and could joke about it and didn’t take herself too seriously, she was fun and flirty, she loved to party and had empathy when she needed to! The boys all fancied her and the girls loved her!
I think we need someone again who people can relate to in that setting.
Exactly, Caroline was a girls girl. She had everyone’s back, and rooted for them all to have a happily ever after.

Poor girl was just too in love with the idea of love, that was apparent when I read her book. She just wanted to have the fairytale, but picked all the wrong men. Let’s face it, she has terrible taste when it came to her relationships.

Reactions: 20
I reckon Andrew don’t decouple that’s why they showed cocos face.. but Tasha does decouple and obviously it’s then too late for Andrew to change his mind and that’s 1 thing that kicks off
actually I take back what I said earlier and think you may be right as he will look to hope they were all wrong about Tasha, give her a chance and not recouple. Then when Tasha enters the villa with Billy the BOYS will kick off.. with Luca leading the pack.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
actually I take back what I said earlier and think you may be right as he will look to hope they were all wrong about Tasha, give her a chance and not recouple. Then when Tasha enters the villa with Billy the BOYS will kick off.. with Luca leading the pack.
So many ways this can go. Really hope he brings coco back but I think he does have buyers regret. 3 hours to go

Reactions: 3
Feel like this is one of the first casa amors where so many of them could go either way.. like it’s 50/50 for Andrew, jacques, Tasha, indiyah, dami… even not sure on what Davide will do as he’s unpredictable like kissing danica and then choosing antigonie the other week😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Currently watching Olivia Atwood: Getting filthy rich to pass the time. It’s actually pretty good.

Oh and wine is already open, dirty pisshead that I am. I’m still in holiday mode as no work until next week!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Andrew, dami and jax. And Tasha and indiyah are gonna recouple. Not many have done that before ? And it says it’s going to be the most dramatic recoupling ever. Bring it onnnn

Reactions: 3
Bet they had a mad dash to buy and build some more beds after recoupling was done

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The first look reveals nothing! Fuckers! Just got a minute of Whitmore gurning trying to look sassy and sexy at the same time. Pointless having someone so lacking in natural warmth and zero rapport with the islanders popping up gurning like a frog on heat every 4 weeks.
I didn't even like her when she was on the I'm A Celebrity aftershow. How does she get the work? All I can think is she must know where the bodies are buried.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Andrew, dami and jax. And Tasha and indiyah are gonna recouple. Not many have done that before ? And it says it’s going to be the most dramatic recoupling ever. Bring it onnnn
There are some explosive characters in there who will not be afraid to speak out... or argue back when challenged. Although not that keen on Paige since mean girls phase, can see some big heartbreak there, particularly since she may have slept with Jacques etc . Will be interesting to see where Luca goes... he has a lot of beans to spill... will he back the boys or be swayed by Gemma.... again popcorn ready....

Reactions: 4
Coco must pull that face because Andrew hasn't recoupled, why else would she pull it?

If he doesn't recouple and Tasha walks in with Billy he'll need the mental health team immediately. All-time biggest simp is not something, somebody can recover from quickly....if ever.

Reactions: 10
Coco must pull that face because Andrew hasn't recoupled, why else would she pull it?

If he doesn't recouple and Tasha walks in with Billy he'll need the mental health team immediately. All-time biggest simp is not something, somebody can recover from quickly....if ever.
I was getting the feeling last night that he was going off Coco which was why he was crying about Tasha...

Reactions: 11
I dunno whats worse, being the biggest simp ever or looking like he had sex with Coco and then binning her off cause he's got buyers remorse.

Ick.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.