Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she grabbed something then she said it got hot quickly really what she was doing and stopped

Reactions: 5
However Davide was clearly under the cover with Molly last night so 🤷‍♀️ Can’t be one rule for her and another for him again.

Reactions: 27
Nothing against Laura Whitmore and apologies if I upset bringing up Caroline but what Laura is doing it showing up how great Caroline was. Caroline was like a safe pair of hands. She used to strut with purpose into the villa but also brought warmth and empathy to the islanders. The islanders last night looked a mixture of terror or boredom when Laura walked in. Compare to Caroline..... And Caroline was so relaxed on Aftersun too. Laura needs to just take a big breath and chill a bit - she makes me nervous to watch and does not appear to have empathy with the islanders etc. Or else get someone else. Sure she's lovely but its not all about looks and there are others better suited to the role.

Reactions: 24
I'm with you all excited ladies, but I'm so scared that we're being mugged off by the producers more than Dami mugged off Indyah on the levels of expectations of carnage this is actually going to be 😭

Reactions: 18
Nothing against Laura Whitmore and apologies if I upset bringing up Caroline but what Laura is doing it showing up how great Caroline was. Caroline was like a safe pair of hands. She used to strut with purpose into the villa but also brought warmth and empathy to the islanders. The islanders last night looked a mixture of terror or boredom when Laura walked in. Compare to Caroline..... And Caroline was so relaxed on Aftersun too. Laura needs to just take a big breath and chill a bit - she makes me nervous to watch and does not appear to have empathy with the islanders etc. Or else get someone else. Sure she's lovely but its not all about looks and there are others better suited to the role.
Plus Caroline loved the idea of love and genuinely rooted for them ❤

Reactions: 10
So if Jacques and Andrew dont recouple the explosions have to mean that the recoupling is skipped past quickly and its the fall out

So the fact its been reported as explosive makes me think they wont recouple, itl be done and dusted quick enough and the carnage begins?

Or they recouple and its still chaos?

I was thinking that too, what can possibly make for “the most explosive re-coupling in all 8 seasons” 🤔.
I don't trust that. It's probably been said by someone who works on the show so they have a motive to big up the episode even if it's actually shite. I hope I'm wrong though, I want some dramaaaa

Reactions: 6
I reckon Andrew don’t decouple that’s why they showed cocos face.. but Tasha does decouple and obviously it’s then too late for Andrew to change his mind and that’s 1 thing that kicks off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Do you think ronan keating is getting his snacks In for tonight. I bet he wishes he never bothered watching for Jack

Surely this has to be the last series she presents? I mean, how can the producers be so blind to how disliked she is?
I'd love maura to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you think ronan keating is getting his snacks In for tonight. I bet he wishes he never bothered watching for Jack

I'd love maura to do it
Yes, wasn’t she lovely on Glow Up Ireland? Great banter with the contestants and very down to earth, yet took the show seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Laura Whitmore struggles the moment it goes off-script, she can't think on her feet and isn't able to react. It's also interesting that she didn't follow a single Islander last year on Instagram and isn't following any this year. Flackers followed ALL of them and would defend them on Social media, Whitmore only defends herself. She considers herself above the Islanders and they pick up on it.

Whilst I think the love for Flack is overrated, she's levels above Whitmore.

Reactions: 26
Yes, wasn’t she lovely on Glow Up Ireland? Great banter with the contestants and very down to earth, yet took the show seriously.
Yeah Laura just has no empathy or anything. Laura would fit it so much better plus have been through it herself

If Andrew stays single and cries again about tasha especially if she recouples. I'll have to go and give him a slap. Especially after what he's done . He needs to get a grip and realise tasha never liked him and what chance he did have he ruined it with coco. I really want him to bring coco back for the drama with tasha and her to ditch him like the wet wipe he is

I think one of the main things about Caroline was you could nearly see her going in to the Villa herself if she wasn’t famous!
She had her fair share of relationships and could joke about it and didn’t take herself too seriously, she was fun and flirty, she loved to party and had empathy when she needed to! The boys all fancied her and the girls loved her!
I think we need someone again who people can relate to in that setting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
<George gleefully lets it be known to all the boys he & Ekin Su had a cheeky canoodle under the covers>

Ekin Su: George, you won't tell any of the others about last night, will you?

George: Oh no, never! ... but I think maybe Billy might have guessed.

😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OK, so I fell dayssss behind again and skipped half of the last thread and also all of this one (so far).. so I could (hopefully) watch it at the same time as everyone tonight..

Bloody hell though, I can't cope with how fast these threads move! Feel like I'm at the checkout in the Aldi 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think one of the main things about Caroline was you could nearly see her going in to the Villa herself if she wasn’t famous!
She had her fair share of relationships and could joke about it and didn’t take herself too seriously, she was fun and flirty, she loved to party and had empathy when she needed to! The boys all fancied her and the girls loved her!
I think we need someone again who people can relate to in that setting.
Her laugh as well 😭😭 absolutely loved it 💖

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.