Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accidentally finished my ice cream already, trying to convince the bf we need more snacks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve realised that Ekin-Su and Davide are the only couple I am interested in what happens to them.

This couldn’t have turned out better for Luca. The other vile men have made him look like a saint.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Gemma should choose Jack for the lols
I said before what if this was ronan and her dad's game plan

Snacks for me is crunchie again and can coke. Marmite crisps.

I really want Andrew to bring coco back tbh how can he expect anything else at this point. He's gone too far to fix it with tasha imo and so have tasha. She's also gone too far without the other knowing . His type is brunettes so not tasha it never have been. Tasha was his better shot at getting further in the competition then what coco will be. This is why he's crying

Reactions: 5
Regardless of Paige being nasty, I still feel bad for her. It’s always much harder to watch when the woman on the receiving end of shoddy treatment has low self esteem. It’s not fun to see any woman suffer. Jacques has been future faking with Paige - it’s despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Regardless of Paige being nasty, I still feel bad for her. It’s always much harder to watch when the woman on the receiving end of shoddy treatment has low self esteem. It’s not fun to see any woman suffer. Jacques has been future faking with Paige - it’s despicable.
He really isn’t worth the tears

Reactions: 12
Even my husband is excited for love island tonight. The same man that said ‘not this tit again’ when it started 4 weeks ago. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ohhhh I will miss the snack game tonight 😢
I've decided to go see that dumbass movie with Tom Cruise 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So I'm going to sneak and watch the thread in the movies or just avoid the Internet until I get home 🏡

I'm really hoping it lives up to all the hype and all yer dreams come true my friends ❤❤🤣🤣
I know you want to stay loyal and stick with your mate, but it’s not too late to recouple with us. You’ve got to do you and follow your heart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am SO excited for tonight’s ep. Even managed to convince the OH to watch with me and he hates reality TV.

dunno if we established the story about Coco being in a car accident, but I’m 95% sure that’s fake. You can search her real name and car accidents and nothing comes up - an accident that big would have been covered by local news at a minimum, or she’d have brought it up herself as part of her story arc in the villa.

Coco’s nose I’m willing to believe, was entirely of her own choosing.

Reactions: 10
I’d love to know what the Casa Amor girls have said to Andrew about Tasha, as it seems a lot more has been said than what we’ve been shown on tv for him to react and be feeling the way he is.

I don’t think I’m emotionally prepared for tonight, I want Indiyah to come back single so Dami has to face head on what he’s done. If she brings Deji back that’s all the justification he needs in his 15 year old boy brain.

Reactions: 15
Ohhhh I will miss the snack game tonight 😢
I've decided to go see that dumbass movie with Tom Cruise 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
So I'm going to sneak and watch the thread in the movies or just avoid the Internet until I get home 🏡

I'm really hoping it lives up to all the hype and all yer dreams come true my friends ❤❤🤣🤣
Awwwe I think that's really sweet of you!! Your a good friend ❤❤❤ hope the movie is half decent and you have a good night.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.