Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Ekin and Davide stay together, they will probably win and will be a marketing dream team on the outside, they’d both make a killing. But that’s the only reason I could see them lasting more than a month or so. I just don’t see them lasting. Both have egos too big to make it last.
Probably only couple who has chemistry tbh if they survive this

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am failing to see how it's going to be the best recoupling ever...but I really hope it is!

Reactions: 7
I'm wondering should I pull a sickie for the movies tonight. I mean I have known my bestie nearly 36 years so maybe she would let a sickie slide but she bleeping LOVES Tom Cruise and already bought the tickets..oh no I'm so confused 🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😪
We went to see the new Bond at the same time a Liverpool match was on, other half came armed with headphones (for one ear) and Sky Go on his phone... however he then proceeds to let me down a bagful by letting out a roar when Mo Salah scored... muppet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really really reallyyyyyyy want Andrew and jaques to recouple for the carnage but something is telling me that we are gonna be utterly disappointed.

They are both spineless and won't stand by their actions.

I also want to see what happens between Coco and Tasha because Coco has obvs been embellishing a lot to Andrew and she needs to be called out on it

Reactions: 16
The only reason it worked in Season 3 was because Dom had made it clear that he wanted to be with Jess and most of the couples were on the rocks before Casa Amor anyway. If they kept it that way in later seasons we would’ve lost out on so many big characters and the fallout that came with it.
Georgia and Shaughna would have gone instead they hung around like a bad smell. If we want Casa to be less predictable then the girls have to take risks and they will only do that if they lose their place. I'm not saying necessarily they have to go tonight but if Paige/Andrew are left single, which the first look indicates they will be, then I want them gone within 72 hours..

Reactions: 4
Here's my take for what its worth....
Luca/Gemma - all lovey yuk but kind of cute these two. She needs to thank him for sleeping outside unlike her... Gemma as been more smiley away from villa - hope Luca has learnt from his 'hostage' dig from Dami....
Andrew/Tasha - Hope Andrew couples with Coco just so he does not lose face when Tasha walks in with Billy. But hope he finds someone besides Coco in future as not sure about her. Hope Andrew will survive his 'Tasha' chat - see tears...
Jacques/Paige - hope Jacques recouples with Cheyanne as I like her and want to see her in the villa proper (besides all the 'likes' she says) but will be heartbreaking for Paige and I think the drama could be the girls turning on him!
Dami/Indyha - Hope Indyha comes back with Deji and Dami recouples with Summer as like both newbies.
Jay/Danika - Danika with Josh great but not sure how much he is into her but hope he is. Danika has been able to shine at Casa Amore away from the OG boys. Jay with Chyna - but not seen much so not sure if he is completely into her or not...
Ekin-Su/Davide - I think Davide will stick with Ekin-Su but he will find out about the George incident... LI will not let that pass...
Either way, as Danika said the girls will kick off if the boys recouple so ..... popcorn at the ready....

Reactions: 7
I would laugh if Andrew couples with coco then Tasha decides to stick with Andrew and try to prove everyone wrong. She will play the victim not mentioning billy until someone else does

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really really reallyyyyyyy want Andrew and jaques to recouple for the carnage but something is telling me that we are gonna be utterly disappointed.

They are both spineless and won't stand by their actions.

I also want to see what happens between Coco and Tasha because Coco has obvs been embellishing a lot to Andrew and she needs to be called out on it

Reactions: 6
We went to see the new Bond at the same time a Liverpool match was on, other half came armed with headphones (for one ear) and Sky Go on his phone... however he then proceeds to let me down a bagful by letting out a roar when Mo Salah scored... muppet 🤦‍♀️
Howling at this 😭 He has taste though 😉

• Haha
Why is everyone going on about ekin su and George she made it clear that her hearts with Davide
Nothing happened she’s been loyal to davide
Am I missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Surely this has to be the last series she presents? I mean, how can the producers be so blind to how disliked she is?

Reactions: 17
I think tit pants Jacques will recouple, but then start playing mine games with spineless paige and win her back.

Why is everyone going on about ekin su and George she made it clear that her hearts with Davide
Nothing happened she’s been loyal to davide
Am I missing something 🤷🏼‍♀️

She walked away from the chat saying “we haven’t done anything wrong….. but don’t tell anyone” GUILTY!!! While she has been loyal to davide the whole time, I do think this was a slip up and one that she won’t admit to - movie night will throw her under the bus I’m calling it.

The fact that she repeatedly asked him not to say anything, says it all. Something happened for sure. She said spooning/cuddling/hot under sheets - tells me someone grabbed something lol

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.