Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I'm apologising to Luca for putting him and Jacques on the same level of vile.

Jacques is beyond. He's absolutely abhorrent.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Mollie better not try get in with Davide again now Jacques has sacked her off! 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Cheyenne/Chayenne (cant remember how to spell it) is very cute. She can do better than Jacques.

Reactions: 18
Note how jacques saves his sleaziest self for Dami who’s whooping and cheering him on..

but yes, luca is the one egging them all on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly. Jacques is going to stick with Paige: she’s going to come in single and be really happy.

I think this is more cruel then sending the bloody postcard.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d be bleeping useless if I went into Casa Amor, I couldn’t hurt another girl whether I knew them or not. Feel like you have to be a certain type of girl to succeed in there 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
UGH the amount of tongue Jacques shoved in there made me wretch

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.