Love Island 2022 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jacques thinks Mollie is the same as him. And he said Mollie would not be respectful in bed and is "trouble"

Mmm

Reactions: 12
I was stunned when I saw what they did to teeth under them 🙈 I'd love a straighter smile but I don't want braces 🤣
I just think having nice natural healthy teeth is wonderful, but there’s too much pressure on people to have over-the-top TOWIE white teeth. Teeth aren’t naturally that white and no one, no one needs veneers! Composite bonding if you absolutely must fix any perfections. Bad teeth are bad teeth, but it’s sad when people feel like they need braces and veneers when their teeth just have slight imperfections. ❤

Reactions: 11
Jacques is bleeping rude. If he spoke to me like that I would’ve punched him 😂

Reactions: 22
Jacques: my bed is open for you Mollie

Jacques: (2 mins later) I don’t like mollie, she’s too much like me

🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wow Jax is shameless.... how is anyone even entertaining him being spoken to or about like that

Reactions: 21
I don't know about this guy with Danica, something off about him.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.